Chapter 1

Aphmau's POV

Ever since O'khasis declared war on Phoenix Drop, six months ago, things have changed a bit.

For example, we now have a huge stone wall around the village, and a secret room underneath the new guard tower for everyone to go to if there was an attack. And we rebuilt my house, so I have my own place.

But, anyways, Garroth and I are still super happy. Malachi still calls Garroth by his name, but Levin calls him Daddy now. And I think it melts Garroth's heart every time. I know it melts mine. Dante and Nicole got together, so that's a thing now. Laurance has stopped flirting with me over time, probably because Garroth beat him.

But, anyway, we are now at war with O'khasis. Surprisingly, there hasn't been an attack yet. The guards are still training and practicing constantly in the new guard tower, and Dale is practicing, even though he resigned. Dante also has a little blue haired friend, who he named Skylark, Sky for short, because of her blue hair, and the sky, and stuff. He says he wants to keep the skies blue and peaceful, even during the war with O'khasis. I think he's a great guard, even though he only finished training around seven months ago. I've stocked up on diamond weapons and stuff for them, as well as the highest quality armour I could. Of course I couldn't get the musgravite armour I got for Garroth, but that had to be specially ordered. And it was crazy hard to find the musgravite for it too. So, stuff like that's out of the question. In other words, if I didn't even know it existed, it needs to be specially ordered, and is not an option.

Malachi and Levin were in their treehouse playing, and, they also have Kyle up there too, and Alexis. The children of the village have no idea what's going on, well, except for Malachi, but he has visions, which he learned to control by the way, so he sees any important events that go on. But we have instructed him to not tell anyone, and if there was an attack, he knows to get Levin and go with Zoey to the war shelter. I don't think he can die, seeing that he's already dead, but I don't want him out during battle anyways, in case one of the other children follow him. Kiki is training the dogs too, Thorgi, Puma, Phoenix, Jiggy, Cookie, and even Grey Wind.

Kawaii~Chan's other dolls are ready for combat too. Not as ready as Sky, but they know how to fight. The pink haired one is named Pearl, and the Aqua-haired one is Danielle, or Danni.

I walked up to the tree house and climbed up, finding Malachi pretending to teach the kids how to fight.
"Hihi!" Levin chirped, "Brover teach me HIYA!!" He did a karate-chop motion with his hand, and I had to laugh. I'm glad I made stairs instead of a ladder, because if it were a ladder, I would have fallen from laughter. And I don't think Garroth is here to catch me this time.
I heard a laugh from behind me, which caused me to jump at least twenty feet into the air. I guess I spoke too soon.
"Garroth!" I exclaimed as I tried to not die, "You gave me a heart attack!!"
"Sorry, I thought you heard me come up. Glad you didn't fall though." He laughed.
"I guess, I was just thinking..."
He frowned. "About what?"
"...Stuff..." I replied, clearly hinting that it had something to do with O'khasis. I just didn't want the kids to hear and get worried. He picked up on the hint, and wrapped me in a hug.
"There's nothing to be afraid of. We're prepared."
I smiled. That made me feel better. "Thank you." I said as I kissed him. This caused Kyle to try to kiss Alexis and she ran away screaming. I guess she couldn't run far, because they were in a tree house and we were blocking the stairs, so she just ran in circles.

Deciding that it was time to leave, Garroth and I left the children to do their thing. We clearly were setting a great example for them. Note sarcasm. We walked out of the tree, and made our way back to the plaza, only to find the Crazy Cat Lady, being crazy as usual. I waked up to her.

"If it weren't for all the dogs, I might consider living here." She snootily remarked.

"If you weren't so mean to my dogs, I might consider letting you live here." I sassed. This caused Garroth, and Laurance (who had just walked into the plaza), to burst out laughing, and earning a glare from the Crazy Cat Lady herself. Oh the fame, they might as well get her signature as well.

I swear, she needs her brother to help her, well, I guess Dr. Doctor needs help too, but whatever.

You get what I'm saying.

A/N-- Haii!! :D

I'm super happy, because I finally got the first chapter out! I worked on this for a while, because I was updating fairly often, and I needed a break. But now I'm back, and better than ever! And with more questions too!

If you could get rid of any character who lives in Phoenix Drop, who would you eliminate? Not including Zane and them, because they don't live in Phoenix Drop.

I honestly can't decide. At the beginning of the series, I would have picked Brendan, because he's annoying, but he keeps us all sane with his "smooth" moves. ;P But now I can't decide, except maybe Katelyn, but she doesn't really live in Phoenix Drop, she's just docking there, I guess...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all next time!

Baii!! 

~Ninja