Chapter 4

Garroth's POV

I woke up in a strange place. Wondering if it was all a dream, I sat up. No such luck. I was really in the spare room, and my angel is really in the hospital. Or what we call the hospital, which is really Donna and Logan's house, but it's the hospital for now, okay?

I walked upstairs to find breakfast on the table. I must have slept in, but that's okay. I had a rough night. Zoey was sitting at the table, reading a book called Midnight. It's supposed to be about cupcakes or vampires or both. I don't know, that stuff just doesn't interest me.

I grabbed the breakfast muffins that were on the counter and headed to Donna's place. Once I got there the first thing I noticed was the O'khasis guard standing next to Aphmau's bed. I walked over to Kiki.

"Who is he? What is he doing here?" I whispered to her.

"His name is Colton. He wanted to visit the Lady, and we couldn't refuse because we're not in charge here. Aphmau is, and she's asleep right now. We gave her the medicine, by the way. She should be waking up soon." She whispered back.

"Great, though I should go check on the other guards. Give her this when she wakes up." I said handing her one of the muffins I grabbed earlier. She nodded and I left. I couldn't tell Colton to leave without a reason, and 'because I don't trust you' is not a good one. Donna and Kiki know not to take their eyes off him, and I trust them to get me if he tries something.

I got to the guard tower, only to find Laurance, pacing about and mumbling to himself.

"I never thought I would live to see the day where you were taking things seriously!" I laughed and he looked up and gave me a goofy grin.

"I found you! You never came back yesterday, I didn't know where you were!" He exclaimed. Then I realized that I hadn't told anyone I was staying at Aph's. Shoot.
"First of all, you didn't find me, I was never lost in the first place, and second of all, I was staying at Aphmau's house with Malachi and Levin. I assume you heard what happened?" He nodded. Word travels fast in this town, but I guess when something like that to a person in power, everybody hears about it, unless specifically told to keep it a secret. That's probably how Colton knows. Ugh, I swear, I don't trust him, not for one second.

Aphmau's POV

My leg. It feel like it's being stabbed with a katana over and over again. That, thing, whatever it was, had really sharp teeth. I sat up and opened my eyes. I was in some strange house, two girls were watching me, one with straight brown hair, and one with a bright red ponytail. There was also a guy staring at me, but he had armour on so I couldn't see his face.
"Wh-What's going on? Where am I? Who am I? Who are you?" I stuttered. I couldn't remember anything, before I blacked out. I had no idea who these people were.
The red haired girl spoke up. "Aphmau, calm down, memory loss is perfectly normal. It will all come back to you, eventually. Now, I'm going to go find some stuff to help you remember." She walked into the other room. All was silent for a minute, before we heard a loud crash.
"Donna! Can you come help me?!" The other girl called. The brown haired girl, who I'm guessing was Donna, dashed into the other room, leaving me alone with the other guy.
"Who are you?" I questioned, turning to him.
"You don't remember? I'm your head guard, Colton, and we need to get you out of here. We couldn't leave before because of the girls, but they attacked you. We need to leave, before they do more damage." He lifted me up, and ran out of the building, through the empty streets, and out of the village.

A/N-- OH NO HE DIDN'T!!! Raise your hand if you feel like murdering Colton. Stop reading here if you feel like murdering me. Please. I wish to live to see tomorrow, and all of you Ninjas In Training need a sensei. And that would be me, because I am head Unicorn. (If you can't tell, all my followers are the Ninjas In Training...)
Okay, so, today's question is:

What is your favourite thing about Garroth?

I like his reaction every time Laurance brings Aphmau into the conversation, and he gets all nervous. It's too funny to watch.

But, anyways, I hope you liked this part, and I will see you later!
Bai!!

~Ninja