six

when it was exactly "around three", josh arrived at tyler's house. after knocking once, tyler opened the door with a big smile across his face.

"hey josh! come on in!" tyler said, welcoming him into his home.

josh, tripping and almost falling on air, gave tyler a high-five.

"what was that," asked tyler.

"it was a high-five, you know?"

"well, we've got to improve on that. come on inside."

tyler welcomed josh inside and lead him to his mother.

"hello, boys. is this josh?" his mom asked.

josh nodded, "yeah, um, hi."

"there's no need to be nervous here," she continued.

josh nodded awkwardly and followed tyler into his bedroom.
posters. everywhere. band. posters. everywhere.
you name it, fall out boy, my chemical romance, green day, it was there.

tyler shrugged and said, "i guess i like bands."

"yEAH NO SHIT," josh answered.

"hey do you wanna do something-"

"yeah, you," josh jokingly interrupted.

"jesus christ. i meant tweet patrick stump," tyler explained while typing on his phone. "i do it all the time. all you gotta do is spam him and hope he actually notices your existence."

"uh, alright"

josh reached in his pocket for his phone, but realized he couldn't find it. a wave of worry swept over him. well shit, he thought.

"sorry, hun," tyler chuckled, waving josh's phone in front of his face.

josh hit tyler, causing him to whimper in pain. grEAT JOB, he thought to himself.

"shit, tyler, sorry. are you okay. oh no. i'm sorry. shit." josh apologized. he heard a small giggle coming from the injured boy. the giggle turned into a laugh. then many laughs.

tyler sat up and stared josh straight in the eyes while trying not to die of laughter. "you... you actually believed tha-hoLY SHIT." tyler exclaimed. "PATRICK STUMP TWEETED US BACK."

"yeah, okay," josh answered, rolling his eyes.

"josh, i'm seriouS LOOK," tyler said, throwing josh his phone. "i stole your phone and started tweeting him on it when you were joking about 'doing me' buT LOOK HE ACTUALLY RESPONDED."

josh took a closer look. sure enough, patrick stump had tweeted them. not being able to talk, all josh could do was make a high-pitched squeal. his ears and cheeks instantly turned bright pink.

"oh, uh, sorry," he apologized.

"why are you sorry? i thought it was cute. no homo though," tyler said nervously, trying to comfort him.

"i just oH MY GOD. PATRICK STUMP TWEETED US. i am dead. i have died. i'm a goner," josh explained.

four hours later, the two were still talking about their "savior" noticing them.

"i'm going to get going. see ya, tyler."

"bye, josh! oh, and by the way, you should really put a lock on your phone."

|-/

[authors note -
when the closest you'll ever be to getting a tweet from patrick stump is by making it up and including it in your fanfiction. ;-( like if you cry.] *✧・゚*:✧・゚*