ch.3

There was only one vacant place in class . Beside a boy. Help me!

He was busy looking something outside but he was sitting on one seat and kept his bag on other. It would be rude to sit without asking so I patiently stood there and asked
"Excuse me can I sit here? "

He didn't notice. I cleared my throat and asked again. Yet no response.
I yelled at him. He jumped a little and looked at me and nodded and shifted his bag so I can sit. I tried not to laugh, I seriously did.

Then I noticed him smiling too.He had chocolate brown eyes and small beard.Oh! He is a Muslim.
NO an attractive Muslim.. shut up brain.

The class went by and slowly the day ended.At night I spended some time with family time after a long time.

My Mom is a interior designer and dad is a business man. So they are mostly busy. My elder brother Hamd is mostly out with friends. So every month we spend some time together .

The next day as usual I prayed fajr and decided to make breakfast today.I made pancakes and toast for everyone and left before everyone woke up as I had to go by bus.

The day was pretty good. I spend lot of time talking to Maliha.I came to know that I am not only one with weird habits like spacing out and shaking a bit when in trouble. I am so glad Allah gave me a friend like her.

Asif came at lunch and we had a casual talk. He is the topper of his class. Wow!!

After college I was lounging in front of t.v. when the bell rang. I quickly draped my scarf over the head and went to open the door to see Chemistry boy standing at the door with the same shocking face I have.

**************************************
Haha!!
What do you think?
Why " the chemistry boy" was there?

Plz vote & comment!!!!!