ch.5

Zainabs p.o.v.

Omg!!!

That cute chemistry boy knows my name.... but i dont know his.wow!!

Isn't it weird to call him chemistry boy? Well...who cares?

The days passed in a blur. I started making new friends and they are amazing. Exams are on head. The teachers have started giving importance for exams.

It was a normal hectic day and again it was chemistry. It was a habit now to go seat beside him. Smile at him. Thats it!!! We never talk.

But today it was unusual as he wasn't in class. Today was an important lecture, sir had announced before then why he didnt came? Maybe he is not well. May Allah SW keep him safe.

The lectures for the day ended alas! Today i, Maliha and Alifya, who is our other close friend decided to have a girls day out!

It went amazing. We went in Maliha's car to mall. Got few beautiful yet modest dresses, shoes and in the end had lunch together.

After eating we decided to have ice cream.Alifya stumbled on her heels and the ice got all over her nose. We were laughing really hard but later helped her to get it cleaned.

Alhamadullilah, I have got amazing friends.

On our way back home, we dropped Alifya and Maliha was going to drop me but it was time for asr salah, so she offered me to pray at her home and then she will drop me, since her house was close.

We were greeted at her home by Asif covered in flour. Maliha started laughing clenching her stomach while I bit my lips to supress the laughter. Asif glared at her sister and ran inside muttering curses.

After we both finished offering salah, Maliha offered to have tea before going. I insisted on leaving, but she being the bossy stopped me.

Maliha was in the kitchen making tea and sat in the living room, when Asif entered sat on the other end of the couch and on tv. When I saw Asif, he had bathed and was wearing a blue shirt and black track pants. He was wiping his hair with towel and relaxing.

I couldn't stop myself from asking " did you offer salah?"