ch..6

Asif was like taken aback by my question. He tried to look everywhere but me. He tried to hide his uncomfortness by smiling and replying " I do offer salah...sometimes?"

It seemed like a question rather than a statement.

I was about to tell him importance of salah but Maliha came in. He quickly excused himself. So I mentally made a note to talk with him later.

Maliha dropped me home later and soon the day ended, me being tottaly tired.

The next day I was woken by someone shaking me. I woke up to see it's mom and it was already morning. Oh God! I missed fajr.

I guess I was really tired and overslept. I quickly got ready and left as I was already late.

I reached the college on the second bell. My mood was already spoilt because I missed morning prayer. The day was in a blur as usual I didn't see 'the chemistry boy'. Hope he is ok.

I don't know why but I was actually worried about him.

How can I contact him?

I don't even know his name!

My thoughts were flooded by him, when I collided with Hamd" di, watch where you are going"

" sorry sorry Hamd." just then an idea came to my brilliant mind.
" Hamd last time I gave you a parcel, remember? Which company did you ordered it from?"

Hamd did not find any suspiciousness and said me the name of the company. I searched the nearby office of it and decided to get his contact no. I went to the office and addressed myself as his friend

I am his friend right?

No

Yes

Whatever!!!

I got his no. and his address too.But am I doing right? Shall I call?is being worried for him right?