Chapter 5

Unable to keep there eyes open everyone started nodding off. they had gotten closer to eruka but she still wasn't in sight. soul was only just awake as the driver but he couldn't stay awake for much longer. everyone else had fallen asleep. He stopped the van and looked around. Maka was resting her head in her hand and leaning against the door. Tsubaki was resting her head on blackstars sholder and blackstar just had his arms crossed but was also alseep. Kid, Liz and patty were just sat where ever and asleep. One even laying down. He couldnt tell who as his sight was blurry from no sleep. He reclined his seat slightly and closed his eyes.

Eruka and free watched over the van as if it was a bug on the ground.

"Now free. Lets eradicate these D.W.M.A brats." She said. She flick her arm out and small tadpole bombs came out of her cloak. She gave off a small smile as the tadpoles hit the van. Shaking it slightly.

"Wolf wolves wolf wolves." Free muttered. He transformed onto his wolf self and kicked over the van with ease.

The van did multiple rolls and shook its contents awake.

"Whats going on?" Maka asked groggily. Everyone else had the same thought till the van flipped round again.

"Erika's here!" Kid yelled. Everyone nodded and jumped out of the van. When they had turned round a large tadpole bomb was placed on top of it.

"Good. If you brats hadnt woke up this fight would have been too easy." She said loud enough for them to hear. She snapped her fingers and the bomb went off. Van debre went everywhere and soul stood in front of maka, as did all the other weapons to protect there meister.

"Soul get down. You're going to get hurt." She yelled at him, tugging on his shirt.

"Maka i've said it before. Im willing to die for your safety." He grunted out.

"How will i be safe without a weapon then." She tugged on his shirt once again which made him lose his balance and come falling to the ground. Tsubaki, liz and patty looked at each other before they all changed into weapons and falling into there meisters hands.

Once the smoke had cleared they stood up and looked at what was once a van. The roof and there stuff had all fallen through and was on fire with the rest of the interior. Maka looked down at what she was wearing and noticed how exposed her skin was to any attacks.

"Soul we have to get this over with now. Kid the plan!" She yelled. The meisters all nodded and stood still for a minute with eyes closed. They all formed a normal soul resonance with their partner before Kid reached out to form a resonance bond with everyone else. When they were all connected they all felt eachothers power running through them. The strength of the resonance between each weapon and meister pair was strong but with them all together they were unbeatable.

They all opened there eyes simultaneously and without a second though blackstar charged at free

"Tsubaki. Enchanted sword mode." He said. The chain scythe glowed and before they glow was gone blackstar had the markings up his arms and around his neck.

"The blue haired one is going to fight me. This will be good." Free muttered. He got down on all fours and ran towards blackstar.

Maka and kid stood in front of Eruka neither saying a work.

"Well then. What have you brats gained from last time?" She said. They still didn't say anything and just merely looked at her. Unsure of what her attack would be they were just following a plan. Get close and strike her with an anti demon wavelength.

"Nothing then. That's what i like to hear. Vector arrow." She held her arm out and pointed her hand down at the two meister. They swiftly jumped out of the way before it came close to hitting them. She pointed her hand towards maka and the arrow started to chase her. After kid had landed he began to shoot at eureka. His bullets had more power in them with the resonance but couldn't make it there as a tadpole jumped out and took the hit.