Hand-To-Hand

Time skip- 1 week
*There is some curses so heads up*

Riley/Red's P.O.V
Hurriedly, I ran around the forest we were using for training. We were playing Octagon Arena. We all had to find someone and go hand to hand or pull a sneak attack on them to the point where you could kill them, and they would be out. You obviously wouldn't kill someone, if they were out they'd yell out there code name.
I scurried up a tree before looking around for anyone, I could dimly see a  sky blue sweatshirt and a navy blue t-shirt fighting; Delirious and Terroriser. I though Delirious would win in a heartbeat. I'm pretty sure someone else entered the fight because next thing I know,
"Delirious!" Was shouted and his name rang out throughout the forest. I looked at the tree next to me, before looking at my footing. I adjusted my glasses slightly before lunging to the next tree, grabbing the branch with ease and pulling myself on top of it.
I looked around the forest looking for anyone by themselves, with 11 people roaming a forest it was strangely quiet. That's when I heard the grunts of a fight. It wasn't far from my location, only about 3 trees away. I dropped to the ground before hiding behind a tree and covering myself with leaves. The fight was between Moo and Basically. My bet was on Moo, but I knew I could take Moo out before I could take out Basically, I knew some of Moo's strong points. For example,  Moo was extremely buff and could probably throw me into a tree if he wanted to, but his hearing wasn't very good. He wasn't deaf, but Moo wasn't good at placing where a sound came from. I picked up a rock. That's when Basically knocked Moo over and tried to fiddle with something to use as a weapon, but Moo had kicked out Basically's legs and pinned him to the ground pointing a stick at his face. Basically chuckled at the weapon before shouting "Basically!"
I grabbed the rock and threw it to the other side of the forest. Moo's head whipped towards the sound, and I creeped behind him silently. He started to turn around and I lunged towards him, wrapping my arms around his torso and tackling him to the ground. Moo, startled by the attack, took me by the shoulders and threw me off of him like I was nothing. I rolled into a standing position and faced Moo in a fighting stance. We circled each other for a few moments before lunging at each other, punches were thrown and Moo caught my stomach in an upper cut and my shoulder, but I caught his chest twice. He pinned me, and we tussled for quite a bit of time. I brought my knee up to his stomach and pinned him on the ground, taking out my still-sheathed knife. I smirked at him.
"Nice job, Red," Moo congratulated, before I nodded my head in thanks and took off before hearing, "Moo!"
I continued to run, before stumbling on a 3-person brawl; Vanoss, Wildcat, and Cartoonz. I halted my tracks, and scurried up a tree. I decided to catch my breathe up in the tree, since I only had 7 more people to worry about, 8 including myself. I checked out my outfit, which was a black muscle top that said "Bitch Better Have My Money", camouflage shorts, my black and white sneakers, glasses, arrow necklace, and my red hair was tied back into a ponytail, and my black cat mask was over my face, as everyone else wore their mask or shades. I peered down at the fight, Vanoss seemed to be winning, which didn't seen like a huge surprise. Wildcat was getting pummelled by Cartoonz with punches left and right, but Vanoss tackled Cartoonz to the ground and they rolled for a little bit, as Wildcat sat there trying to catch his breathe. I peered around the forest; Mini, Terroriser, Lui, and Nogla were still left. I saw a flash of black and white. Mini Ladd. He was wearing a black and white polo shirt, black shorts and I convinced him to wear sneakers, but he still dressed like a damn lawyer. I chuckled under my breathe. I heard a small scream and turned my head, Lui it sounded like. I put my hands on the branch before letting my body hang off the tree, and I could see Terroriser chasing Lui through the forest with a stick in his hands.
"Wildcat!" Was shouted and I looked towards the fight to see Vanoss and Cartoonz were gone. I pulled myself back onto the branch. I grinned, I survived longer than my brother, I was so fucking happy.
"Hey kid," someone greeted next to me, making me jump and turn. Cartoonz sat there with a smirk on his face.
" Don't worry, I want to see how well you do against the others. I'm not going to fight you, yet." Cartoonz smirked. I smiled.
"Alright, good luck." I told him as he climbed down the tree and went to fight someone. I jumped from branch to branch heading down the tree slowly. I spotted Lui and Terroriser fighting, but Cartoonz, Nogla, Mini and Vanoss were no where in sight. I ran towards the fight and peered out from behind a tree. I spotted Mini on the other side. We each locked eyes with each other before I got an idea. I pointed at myself then Terroriser then pointed at Mini then Lui. Mini's eyes widened before nodding and grinning wildly. He counted down on his fingers from 3 and when he got to one. I sprinted towards Terroriser, tackling him in an instant. He punched me in my cheek and I retaliated to his chest and stomach, before pulling my sheathed-knife to him. He scowled at me.
"Terroriser!"
Mini was still fighting Lui, and before I knew it someone knocked me over from behind, and was pinning me. I flipped myself over and punched the owl mask right in the side of the face. I stood up before backing up. I saw Lui and Mini untangle and noticed Nogla standing there as well. Vanoss stood up as well. Then, Cartoonz dropped down from a tree and joined the circle.
"Well boys let's tango." I smirked. The spectators; Delirious, Moo, Basically, Wildcat and Terroriser stood there watching us. Lui ran first at Nogla and I ran at Cartoonz, I sent a kick to his side, and he rolled and sent a punch to my face. I blocked it before he kicked my stomach and I fell backwards before being pinned with a sheathed-knife to my face.
"Red!" I shouted as Cartoonz smirked and went to tackle Mini. I walked over to the spectators. Wildcat and Delirious high-fives me and Moo, Basically, and Terroriser fist-bumped before I watched the fight. Mini and Cartoonz were throwing punches left and right and Nogla was kicking Lui's ass. Vanoss stood there with his arms crossed.
" Lui!"
"Mini!" Were the next two shouts called. I turned to see Nogla, Cartoonz, and Vanoss circling each other. Lui and Cartoonz joined us.
"Nice job guys." I commented.
"Thanks, Red," Mini and Lui responded simultaneously. Nogla and Cartoonz ran at Vanoss who knocked Nogla in the jaw quickly and kicking Cartoonz in the gut. Vanoss pointed an unloaded gun at Nogla.
"Nogla!" He quickly shouted before joining the spectators.
"I want Cartoonz to win, Vanoss is reigning champion." Lui told me.
"C'mon Cartoonz!" Lui shouted in his squeaker voice.
"Cartoonz! Cartoonz! Cartoonz!" Came the shouts of the spectators all except one, Delirious.
"Yay Vanoss!" He shouted, making everyone go silent and glare at him, "What?" Delirious asked. (A/N: I did add that in for all you H2OVanoss shippers out there ;D)
Vanoss grabbed Cartoonz' arm before swinging him and kicking him in his stomach before pinning him and pointing a stick towards his face. Vanoss had won.
"Nice job guys." I complimented both of them as Vanoss helped Cartoonz up and we started the walk back to the car.
"Hey Red," Vanoss called me over, and I trotted up to the front of the pack, " You did well out there. Where'd you learn to fight like that?" Vanoss asked.
"Since Ty-Wildcat and I were on our own we had to take a lot of things and I remember getting in this huge fight. I was basically injured a lot. Some said I may not have been able to walk again" I told Vanoss, he nodded at me to continue, "Tyler taught me how to fight, then the rest I just taught myself."
"Well that's extremely impressive. All I know is hand-to-hand isn't something we need to work on. You want to work on shooting tomorrow morning?" Vanoss asked seriously.
"Sure, I need the practice." I answered.
"Be up by 8 tomorrow morning." He told me before I waited for Wildcat to catch up.
"Gun training?" He asked me, I nodded.
"Good luck, I heard Lui, Vanoss, and Mini are the best trainers they have." He told me. I smiled, tomorrow was going to be hard work, but it'll be fun. I hope.
-TheRedPhantom