Are you okay? Alive?

3rd Person P.O.V
-Minutes before the crash-
One by one they ran to the front of the plane. First, Jon, then Brock, Craig, Brian, and Tyler ran to the front of the plane. Parachutes strapped to their backs. Evan, Marcel, Lui, Nogla, and Luke. Not Riley. Riley climbed to the front of the plane, descending it lower and closer to the ground, before running out, pulling her parachute, but the explosion was too close. Every single parachute went flying out of control, in all directions. You'd think of all the training they've done, parachuting would be one, but not really. The only thing they ever did was parachute of a cliff into an ocean.
Time Skip; 30 minutes after crash

Vanoss P.O.V
I groaned. My ears were ringing, my head hurt, there was a terrible pain in my left arm. Still, I forced myself to stand, and got up, and everything suddenly flooded back into my mind: the plan, the crash, the explosion, and hitting the ground. Where was everyone? Are they okay? I ran in a direction, not really paying attention, before halting at one foot's sudden loss of floor beneath it. I looked down to see the ground, damn it. I backed up rather slowly, scanning the area. I was on top of a building, rather tall but not the height of a skyscraper, debris and smoke was emerging from the building that had gone up in flames due to the handywork of the destruction that had occurred. Many civilians ran away from the building and wailing sirens rushed to the scene of the burning building. I surveyed the top of the building for a way to get down to the streets without dying, A ladder. I walked over to the side of the building before climbing down the ladder quickly, running out into the street. I made a quick right and started jogging. People were running down the block away from the crash. A bright blue and yellow cloth flashed in the corner of my eye and I halted to a stop. I ran across the road, throwing myself over the hood of a car that wouldn't stop. I made my way to the sidewalk and sprinted to the area I saw it come from. There, laying in the street, was Brock. Thank god. I skidded to a stop next to him. I moved his body to the sidewalk quickly.
"Moo! Moo!" I shook his body. His  brown eyes opened groggily.
"Vanoss?" Brock asked quietly.
"Yea it's me,buddy. Are you alright?" I asked him. He nodded, it was then that I realized his sunglasses were cracked, and removed them carefully from the face. He squinted at the bright sunlight before I helped him stand up. He stumbled a bit, when I noticed blood by his knee. He must've had a bad fall. I steadied him so he could stand.
"Have you found anyone else?" He questioned.
"No. I just saw your parachute," I chuckled. We made our way down the block, keeping our eyes peeled for any familiar people.
"Vanoss!" Brock shouted suddenly, grabbing my hand and trying to run, but I stopped him before he hurt himself. We hurried in the direction he started pointing towards. I noticed familiar red beard, and a very tall figure with dark brown hair.
"Nogla! Cartoonz!" I called, over the chaos that was still amongst the streets. The duo, started running towards us. Nogla looked fine, a little scraped up, but fine. Luke had a couple, pretty bad scrapes on his right arm though.
"You guys alright?" Luke asked worriedly.
"Yea, are you?" Brock told him. Nogla let out a bad cough, and I looked at him quickly.
"You good, man?" I asked worriedly.
"Yea, just a lot of smoke," He responded quickly. We started to continue in the direction.
"Have you guys seen any sign of anyone else?" I asked, as three fire trucks rushed down the street.
"No, I thought I did..." Nogla's voice drifted as he looked up in astonishment. I followed his gaze and a blue, red, and white parachute was snagged on a large antenna, on the top of a two story building, right on the edge, and hanging from it was none other than Craig, his face looked scratched up and bloody, and his right leg didn't look to good either.
"Mini!" Luke cried out, as I rushed up the ladder on the side of the building, as quick as I could. My legs and arms moved faster than I ever thought they could, as I finished climbing and sprinted to the antenna, stopping at the bottom and looking up, unsure of what to do.
"Vanoss, please get me down," Craig cried quietly, his voice was hoarse. I heard another figure climbing up the ladder. Brock.
"Here, Vanoss. I'll give you a boost, and unclip his parachute from him." Brock told me, cupping his hands and bending his knees slightly. I lifted my foot onto his hands, and stood up. I reached for the clip that connected Craig to the parachute. Craig looked down at me terrifyingly. The clip came undone rather quickly. I caught my smaller friend, before we came down.
"Mini, what happened?" Brock asked in concern.
"I just remember the crash, and then I blacked out and I woke up here and my voice was really hoarse," Craig spoke hoarsely and quietly. I nodded, using my sleeve to wipe some of the blood off his face.
"Here, Vanoss. Go down first. I got him," Brock told me. I handed Craig to him before climbing down the ladder, and watching Craig and Brock as Brock held Craig in a fireman's carry, before dropping down, and we steadied him again, as Nogla and Luke rushed over.