Alive or Dead?

4 hours later-
Lui's P.O.V
I sat at the bars of the cage, my hands gripped tightly, turning my knuckles white, as I carefully watched as two people covered in doctor scrubs as they badly stitched up Riley, who still laid unconscious strapped to the table.
The bastard had came back earlier and now Riley had a bloody 'X' on her cheek along with her left bicep being basically mutilated, the knife he had used ripping through her skin and muscle. She still refused to give up any information. I was proud of her, for that aspect, it showed her loyalty, but at the same time, I don't want her to be hurt. Tyler had cried for them to take him instead, but the only answer that was given was a knife to his shoulder.
"Lui, Lui? How is she?"Tyler asked quietly. I felt so sorry for him. His little sister, someone who he had tried to protect his entire life, was being taken away from him again. I heard a quiet groan of pain and turned my head back to Riley. The two 'doctors' were trying to get her to shut up. When the taller one, slapped her across the face.
"You bitch!" I shouted, my voice raw, slamming the cage bars with my fists. I could hear chains rattling furiously as Tyler tried to free himself. The taller one glared at me, before stomping over to the cage, opening it and charging at my face. I pretended to play hurt, like I couldn't stand up, and little do they know. I've been doing that this whole time. I swiped my legs towards the 'doctor' watching him fall flat on his back with a painful thud. I pinned him to the floor, punching him in the stomach and chest furiously. The other doctor came running in, grabbing me and throwing me off him, before whipping out a taser and electrocuting me. My body convulsing as I was dragged and felt cold metal around my wrists and feet. I kept my hands clamped as fists as I watched both doctors storm out of the room. As soon as they did, I smirked.

"Lui! You alright?" I heard Tyler call worriedly from the other side of the cell.

"Yea. I'm fine," I called back.

"Did you get it?" Tyler asked quietly. I smiled, and jingled my hands a little bit, and a small metal sound appeared, before I revealed shiny little metal keys in the palm of my hand. I attempted to pick the lock, but I had to keep switching which way my wrist would be positioned. I sighed, this was going to be a long night.

Mini's P.O.V
I waited quietly in one of the blue cushioned, but uncomfortable chairs. My head in my hands. We had no choice but to bring Brian to the hospital, and only some of us could bring him so we wouldn't be completely noticed. I had to have my sunglasses off, and the only other two here with me were Brock and Nogla. The others were out looking for Lui, Tyler, and Riley, whether it was going over security camera footage from the day, watching current security footage of anywhere in the city where some sort of Razors gang influence was present. We figured since we destroyed their home base, they would go ahead and hide out with one of their allies. The rest of the people were out driving around, in hopes of finding some sort of hint. I heard a door open, and looked up. When I realized it wasn't Brian's Doctor I put my head back down and groaned. I would look up every time I heard a door opened and it's never the doctor.
"Mini," I felt a weight sit down next to me, but I didn't need to look up to see who it was. Brock.
"Where's Nogla?" I muttered, wondering where the tall Irishman was.
"Vanoss called him back. He almost had a mental breakdown before while we tried to get some coffee and food," Brock informed me. I nodded. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"I know you miss them too, and you're worried about Terroriser, but all we can do right now is hope Brian can pull through and we find Red, Wildcat, and Lui," Brock tried to comfort me.
"Why them though?" I questioned, more to myself than to Brock, but it's a question that was eating me alive. Why them? Out of everyone. Lui was someone we needed, always did. He was like an older brother you looked up to and Lui always listened, that's a quality he always had. He never went to people for his problems, people always went to him for his advice. Brian and Riley being the two youngest, even though myself, Brian, and Riley were all 20, we had figured out I was born in January, Brian was February, and Riley was March. Tyler had gone through enough, trying to protect his sister out on the streets, and having multiple moments where he had thought he would lose her. I remember his reaction to Riley's call for help when she was training with Lui and they were both shot.
Flashback
An alarm sounded through all of our ear pieces and we ran towards the living room.
"Code Blue, code blue. This is Red. Lui's down. I repeat, Lui is down." Riley's voice cried into the walkie talkie that was connected to a speaker located in the living room with another walkie talkie set up next to it. Luke ran over to the walkie talkie to respond.
"Red, we're heading to your location. Are you okay?" Luke responded.
"Yea, I'm fine. " Riley said before Luke changed the call to the ear piece where we could all here. I was standing next to Tyler and Brock, and Tyler was already freaking out.
"Wildcat. She's strong, she can take care of herself," Brock tried to soothe.
"Red, it's Cartoonz. Can you hear me?" Luke asked her. Evan started to motion to us to get down to the garage.
"Yes, I'm fine, but Lui got hit. Hurry!" Riley told him. I heard a pistol fired. I was about to turn and follow, and take Tyler with me, when a piercing, sickening scream shocked all of us.
" Red! Red! Are you okay?" Tyler shouted, as Brock and I started to pull him out to elevator that led to the garage. Evan ran over, helping us.
"Two gunshot wounds. One on  each person." Riley responded.
"Red hang in there, were 10 minutes out!" Tyler shouted his voice shaky as we got into the car, Nogla slamming on the gas. I mean normally the ride was 30-40 minutes, but let's just say, those nascar racers have some fucking competition.
"What if I lose her this time?" Tyler mumbled.
"You won't," Brock, Evan, and I all responded at the same time. Tyler tried to stay somewhat sane during the car ride, but his leg was constantly shaking and his fingers tapped against the glass as we quickly drove.
End Flashback
"Do you remember Wildcat's reaction to when she went training with Lui?" Brock asked.
"I was just thinking about that," I smiled, and we laughed, not like rolling on the floor, but a good genuine laugh, one that we both seriously needed. Before we both lost ourselves in our own minds, thinking of every single possibility.
"You know he likes her," Brock muttered.
"What?" I asked, trying to comprehend what I had just heard.
"Lui, he likes Red. And not as a sister, like the rest of us. I mean he knows one of our biggest rules since Red joined was never to date another member, but I think that is the only thing holding him back," Brock's voice trailed off as he remembered his friend. He looked off into the distance, before a door opened this time, and once again I looked up.
"Moo," I started. It felt like an eternity as the doctor made his way down the white-tiled hallway.
A short, stout brown haired Doctor walked towards us. He had bright, light blue eyes and his mouth and nose were covered by light green scrubs along with his hands and the rest of his body.
"Family of Brian?" He asked us. Brock and I both stood up as the doctor walked towards us and stuck out his hand,
"Dr. Duran," he greeted.
"Your friend is very lucky. He's a fighter. I promise you that," Dr.Duran told us and both of us held out a relieved breathe I didn't know either of us were holding, "He's in pretty bad shape though. Two broken ribs, a sprained wrist, and since the bullet nicked his spine he will have to spend time in a wheelchair for a bit, but I don't believe he will be paralyzed. If you want, you may go and see him, but he will probably not be awake. He's in room 196 just down the hall on your right." Dr.Duran pointed down the hallway, smiling.
"Thank you so much!" I thanked, my smile stretching as far as it could.
"Go see him. I'll tell the guys," I told Brock, who gave me a small smile before walking down the hallway. I had just taken my phone out before he turned around,
"We've got Terroriser," Brock smiled, realization just seeming to hit him. I chuckled, before he turned to continue walking. I dialed Evan's number and waited for only two rings before he picked up.
"Hey," Evan's voice rang.
"Vanoss, you on speaker?" I asked him. I heard a couple clicks.
"Yep. Go ahead Mini," Evan told me.
"He's alive," The guys cheered, sounded like basically everyone. I smiled, waiting for them to stop cheering, "but he's going to need to stay in a wheelchair, but he's not paralyzed. The bullet nicked his spine, so he just needs to stay in the wheelchair," I finished. I heard a couple of understanding 'mhm' and 'alright'.
"If you guys want, meet us at the hospital. We'll discuss here," I hinted as I turned the phone off and sprinted down the hallway, eager to see my brother.
-TheRedPhantom

A/N
Well! I didn't kill Terroriser! Honestly, sorry but I was debating on whether or not to. I tried to make this bittersweet, and make the ending happy and not end on a full force cliffhanger. Here's the real question though. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO RILEY, LUI, AND TYLER? HOLY FUCK! Sometimes I forget what I, am going to write, then I remember immediately afterwards no I'm like DUH. Also, real life talk someone help me. I have never had a crush on someone that went to my school/ or dated someone and my 16th birthday is coming up soon and I'm having like this small party with some of my friends, and since my crush is my friend I invited him. So I'm like excited but scared at the same time, mostly excited and the scared is just my anxiety getting to me. So, anyways question time! How old are you guys? I'm turning 16 on Pi day (please tell me you guys know what that means). Okay, so have a good day or night wherever you are and adios!!