Training and Pranks.

Red's P.O.V
I shot awake and looked at my clock, 6:00. I winced as I tried to move my arm. Another nightmare. I shut my alarm off and got up. There was training today, but not for me or Lui. Evan ordered for us to sit out, not only him but Brock, Tyler, Craig, and Luke all sided with him, but I didn't want to. Sitting still wasn't my strong suit, I needed to do something no matter what just something. I got up and took off my pajamas, before jumping into the shower that was in the bathroom off my room. I let the water fly down my skin, while thinking off my nightmare.
Flashback
I was in a crowd, the guys and I were all hanging out and everything, but we were still on a mission. I turn around for a second and turn back to be able to find none of the guys. My breathing became hitched and I was panicking. Yes, one of my biggest fears is being in a crowd by myself and I can't find anyone I'm supposed to be there with. I run around, looking for any familiar face. I finally get to high ground and spot a glint of pink and white. Tyler. I run towards it to find Tyler there, but he's dead, their all beaten and bloody with a single gunshot wound to the head, everyone else is dead too; Luke, Jon, Brock, Craig, Marcel, Lui, Nogla, Brian, Evan, all of them dead.  That's when I felt cold metal on the back of my head.
"Weak little bitch. You couldn't save them because a stupid little fear, and now it's all your fault. Well now your paying the price." The voice tore me apart. Before I could retaliate the trigger was pulled and I was laying on the ground. Dead.
Flashback end
I shuddered at the remembrance of the nightmare before stepping out if the shower, brushing my hair and drying it with a towel. I pulled on my undergarments, before taking out a squirtle tank top, black shorts, and pulling on my black and white sneakers and pushing my glasses into my face. I tied a plain red sweatshirt around my waist and placing my mask on before heading into the living room. As I entered a the living room I found Terroriser, Cartoonz, and Mini laying on the couch.
"Hey Red," Luke greeted as I sat down next to Craig
"What's up Red?" Brian greeted as well, and Craig mumbled something that wasn't human.
"Hey guys. What's up with?" I asked pointing towards Craig.
"He's not a morning person." Brian answered before gesturing for me to follow him. I stood up and followed him into the kitchen. Brian opened the bottoms cabinet to reveal water balloons. All we had to do was fill them up. I smirked at Brian trying not to laugh loudly.
"Let's do this, Terroriser." I whispered excitedly. We each filled up 2 balloons, before I looked over at Luke who was smirking towards us. I walked over with Brian behind me. I nodded at Luke and he counted down to one on his hands and once he got to one all of the balloons were dropped making Craig jolt awake and Brian and I run around the house for our life.
"YOU BITCHES!" Craig shouted as Luke laughed and Brian and I hid, Brock came out of his room to see what all the commotion was about and I dove behind him.
"What happened?" Brock asked chuckling shutting the door.
"Terroriser and I threw water balloons at Mini while he was 'not being a morning person' on the couch." I whispered. Brock chuckled.
"Terroriser, Red when I find you two. I'm going to... to, well I'll figure out when I get you!" Mini exclaimed. That's when Craig knocked on Brock's door. My eyes widened and Brock shoved me towards his closet, taking off his shirt to make it look like he had just gotten up. He shut the door quietly before answering.
"What's up Mini?" Brock asked.
"Where's Red? I know her to well." Craig stated.
"Well she's not here. I just woke up." Brock answered. Craig looked around the room.
"Mind if I check your closet?" Craig asked.
"Go ahead I guess." Brock said. I got ready to pounce, I sunk back silently into the closet before the door was tossed open.
"Red," Craig called out menacingly.
"Mini." I called back quietly before pouncing onto him, knocking him backwards and ran out the door, Brock holding it open for me. I took off into the living room and past it, turning down the hallway. I was running to my room before a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into their room.
" Jeez, Red what's going on?" Jon chuckled.
"Terroriser and I threw water balloons at Mini while he was being a lazy mother fucker on the couch, and now he's after us." I explained, before hearing a shout, Brian, he was definitely caught.
"Well in that case." Jon started smirking. He grabbed me and lifted me over his shoulders and ran into the living room.
"Mini! I've got someone!" Jon called, Craig ran in, dragging Brian behind him.
"Oh hey Red what's up?" Brian asked me casually.
"Not much. Just hanging around." I replied, laughing at my own joke as I was indeed hanging upside down with Jon holding my legs on his shoulders. The rest of the guys, minus Luke and Brock, came out of there rooms to see what all the commotion was about and by then, I was sick of hanging, literally.
"Delirious, put me down!" I exclaimed.
"Nope." He replied. Tyler was laughing like a maniac, as was the rest of the group especially Nogla and Marcel, even Evan was clutching his stomach from laughing.Brian and Craig were wrestling on the floor.
"Can you put me do-" I tried again, before i was dropped on the floor. I whipped myself around and grabbed Jon's ankles and pulled him to the floor before tackling him and pinning him to the floor.
"My money's on Red and Mini." I heard Tyler bet above us, making myself chuckle, then we heard a loud wolf whistle, making all of us freeze and shut up.
Evan stood there, he had recovered from laughing at us.
" Get in the car. It's training time." Evan told us. We all stood up before walking out of the house, and talking the stairs down.
"Red, Lui take the elevator." Evan ordered us as we walked towards the elevator.
"That was hilarious, nice take down by the way. " Lui complimented.
"Thanks man." I responded before we reached the garage.After reaching the garage, I helped Lui out to where a black car was waiting. Brock helped Lui into the car, as Nogla was in driver's seat and Evan was passenger seat, and Luke and Brian got the seats next to Lui, the rest of us; Tyler, Craig, Brock, Jon, Marcel, and I had to be put in the trunk, where we organized into a square sort've with Marcel on my right and Brock on my left.
"Nogla, let's make it so no one falls out this time, okay?" Marcel tried to confirm before Nogla slammed on the gas making us all fly forward, into a heap in the trunk. He kept driving like a maniac, and the people that actually had seat belts were laughing their heads off. As we tried to untangle from the heap,
"Get your butt out of my face, Mini!" Tyler exclaimed
"Well get your face out of my butt, Wildcat!" Craig yelled back, and everyone laughed at that. I managed to untangle myself from everyone, then just sat there laughing at the sight in front of me; Brock and Marcel had landed on top of Craig and Jon had landed on top of Tyler. The car swerved again, and I was thrown across the car and landed on Marcel. Yea, that's what went on for about 30 minutes.
Time Skip -30 minutes later- brought to you by Banana Bus Bu Du Bu Dup
Finally, we pulled up at the training sight, Evan and Luke got out first, pulling their guns, and checking the area. The members in the trunk, all pulled out there gun of choice, but no one exited the trunk. My weapon, being a pistol I hid by tucking it in the waistband of my shorts.
"Clear." Evan ordered, still holding out his gun. Brian exited the car and headed towards the trunk, popping it open, and the rest of us climbed out by twos holding their guns; Brock and Craig, Marcel and Jon, then Tyler and I. As soon as I we presumed the area as all clear, I ran to the car door to help out Lui.
"Thanks, Red. Thought you guys forgot about me," Lui joked. I turned to Brock who was standing next to me.
"Did you hear something?" I asked him and he chuckled, and Lui fake pouted.
"That's not nice!" Lui squeaked in his child-like voice. I chuckled and helped him out, as he turned himself and Brock and I steadied him and I handed him his crutches. The gang walked over to the training area, where a dirt circle was, a bench, and a tall chain link fence, about 10 feet high.
"Lui, Red. There's a gate if you go around." Craig told us.
"But I can climb fine," i protested.
" Ok who's climbing first?" Evan asked,  before Craig could answer, Evan looked at the fellow gang members that stood in front of him. I wasted no time running towards the fence and scrambling to the top of it, ignoring the searing pain in my arm.
"Red! What the fucking hell are you doing?" Tyler asked anger and concern lacing his voice.
"Climbing a fence, Wildcat, what does it look like?" I answered sarcastically dragging out his code name mockingly. I dropped down to the dirt below me. Tyler glared at me and I glared back.
"Ok. Nogla your next," Evan confirmed. Nogla made it over with ease, considering his 6'4 form made it pretty easy for him to climb up.
" Mini." Was the next name called, Mini was the fastest of the group, so climbing a fence quickly was pretty easy for him
  "Moo, Bascially, Wildcat." Lui announced, making all three hop onto the fence and climb over, Marcel landed first, then Brock, and about
10 seconds later came Tyler who slapped me upside the head once he walked over to me. I was about to fight back, but Brock and Craig held me back.
"Red, Red, Red!" Craig tried, "We don't need you to get hurt, or have anyone else hurt, we know you would put up a fight against Wildcat, but not now. Wait until he's not on our side anymore or until I tell you, you can hit him." Craig finished, I smirked, as we waited for the remaining members to climb over. Evan and Lui walked over to the fence gate, as we didn't want anyone to go anywhere by themselves. Evan was talking to Lui for a bit as we all stood by the dirt circle.
"Red, why'd you do it?" Someone from behind me asked, I turned my head to see Nogla standing there.
"Because I don't like being treated like I'm weaker. I ain't a fragile piece of shit like people think I am. "I told him, as I knew he was referring to the fence.
"No one thinks you're weak, Red or fragile. In fact, you're one of the toughest people I know. So what, you got injured. We just don't want you to get hurt anymore, so we can see you come back from it stronger and better than before. Wildcat's your older brother, and now you've got 9 more. We care about you, all of us, your basically our sister." Nogla finished.
"Thanks Nogla. I needed that, and your one of the best big brothers ever." I thanked him, as Evan and Lui came over.
"Alright guys, as we start, Red will join us, but Lui will be leading training. We are going to start with running then work to fighting, Red you will not be in that." Evan announced.
"Alright, here's how it goes. Half of you are going to line up at the fence. The rest, about 15 feet in front of them. I will call out two people who's ever in back chases the one in front to the other side of the fence, if you get tagged you become a chaser, if you tag you become a runner. Whole point, escape, or grab, your target." Lui explained.
"First chasers are Wildcat, Cartoonz, Moo, Delirious, and Nogla. The runners are Mini, Vanoss, Red, Basically, and Terroriser. I lined up with the runners at the 15 foot mark. Lui eyed each of the chasers, then each of the runners. I was confident I wouldn't be caught by Tyler, but that's it. The rest were unpredictable to me.
" Basically and Delirious!" Lui shouted, Marcel took off with Jon blowing by the runners. Marcel was fast, but when Jon has his mind set on something, he'll do it, no matter what. Jon was on Marcel's heels, but he couldn't reach out and tag him, so Jon did what his next best idea was, tackling. Jon dove out and grabbed the back of Marcel's knees taking both of them to the dirt ground. The chasers cheered, and Jon helped Marcel up before Jon became a runner and Marcel a chaser.
" Red and Cartoonz!" Lui shouted again. I took off.
"Can't catch me motherfucker! I'm the ginger bread man!" I taunted, I could hear laughing behind me. I could almost feel Luke breathing down my neck. I sped up, and bolted towards the fence, jumping and latching onto it with my fingers. The runners cheered.
"Nice job kid." Luke congratulated once he met the bottom of the fence.
"Thanks, you too. Catch me!" I exclaimed, releasing my grip from the fence and falling down, I was caught by Luke and then put on my feet. I joined my place on the runners side again, and Luke went to his spot on the chasers.
Time Skip- 1 hour later- brought to you by Hoodini
I landed on my knees due to exhaustion, the rest of the guys joining me. Well, let me fill you in, we did that running thing for like 45 minutes and then we spent the next 15 setting up an obstacle course that would resemble something we would run through if we were running away from someone in the city. The fence, a lot of trashcans, a couple fake road blocks, a couple areas we need to crawl under.
" You're going to kill us," Brian moaned.
"Yea, but a guy on the streets wouldn't show mercy to you if he caught you," Lui answered mockingly. Brian raised an eyebrow.
"Lui, you're going to split us into teams of two. That team will try to make it through with the fastest time then we will combine and make larger teams until the entire group is running through." Evan confirmed.
"Ok so, Cartoonz and Nogla," the partners high-fives each other, "Delirious and Wildcat," that'll be fun to watch, "Moo and Terroriser" the two fist bumped, "Red and Vanoss" I walked over to my partner and looked up. He smiled and ruffled my hair and I turned and smiled back.
"Basically and Mini" the final duo paired up, as Luke and Nogla went to the start of the line.
"Go go go!" Lui shouted, the duo took off, each running through the course, until the crawl through, the crawl through was a bunch of large tubes then an area where planks were laid about a foot or two off the ground and you had to climb under it. Luke and Nogla both climbed through with ease , their tall, lanky forms making it simple, it was the boards that messed Luke up. Nogla army crawled under quickly.
"C'mon man!" Nogla shouted. Luke wasn't able to get under and across.
"Times up! Your done!" Lui shouted. Nogla and Luke exchanged 'well done' handshakes. Tyler and Delirious made it through, except Tyler and Delirious both barrelled through every obstacle there was, not really caring.Only Tyler could make it under the boards. Brock and Brian were careful, but quick to get over the obstacles, except over one of the large trashcans, Brock have Brian a boost jump over then jumped over himself. They got to the end, the dreaded boards and only Brian could make it. That's when a thought occurred to me as Evan and I lined up.
"Vanoss, don't army crawl under the boards, just inch your way under, if someone is buffer than another, they usually can't make it under." I whispered, not wanting to give away my plan.
"How's you figure that out?" Evan asked. I shrugged I honestly had no idea.
"Go!" Lui shouted, I took off with Evan taking a slight lead, I leaped over the first obstacle quickly, then a barrel, I jumped and pushed off the barrel with my hand, Evan ran in front of me as we reached the fence. We both scrambled to the top, Evan dropped first and I dropped behind him. We reached the largest road block, Evan jumped over with ease and I ran, leaped, but stumbled a little. I rolled before getting onto my feet and following. Evan stopped and cupped his hands. I jumped on his hand and he boosted my jump over my trashcan. Evan followed and we crawled through the tubes, Evan leading. We reached the boards.
"Vanoss remember!" I reminded him. He dove under the boards and dragged himself across the ground, I followed him army crawling past him, and reaching the end.
"Red, I can't get through!" Evan told me. I grabbed his hand and pulled as hard as I could. I managed to get most of him out, but that wasn't before
"Times up!" Was yelled. I lifted up the boards and Evan crawled out.
"Nice try, kid" Evan said.
"You too. We almost had it." He replied. We sat down next to the others to watch Marcel and Craig run the course, and obviously they stole my plan and both ended making it through.
"Ha! We made it through!" Marcel exclaimed, performing a victory dance beside Craig. I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh.
"Alright, time to fight." Evan announced. I took my place on the bench next to Lui.
"Thanks for almost killing us today," I joked.
"My pleasure, i can do it next time as well," Lui suggested with a smile.
"I think I'll pass on that one," I responded chuckling.
-5 hours later-
The entire crew was actually home, you wouldn't believe how sweaty that car actually was. I went into my room, and immediately pulled out my pajamas. Today's been a long day, even for me and Lui, I was running back and forth under a heat-beating sun, even during the fights I, along with the others, had to be able to stop them if they went on longer. I smiled at the days events, before falling into a peaceful sleep.
-TheRedPhantom
Holy crap guys! 100 reads!! Thank you so much, I honestly could thank you all day if I could. Also, sorry this chapter took so long I am currently on vacation and when I get back I start school. Again thank you guys so much, and for those of you who have me advice and followed and voted (you know who you are) thank you so much it literally means a lot considering I'm still new to this. If anyone wants to message me Ill listen and we can talk about Vanoss or Mini or Moo or anyone else!! I'll talk to you next chapter!
-TheRedPhantom