2. Park date.

After having our breakfast, Ally and I decided to take a walk around the town. We said goodbye to everyone and we took off.

Sarah came running toward me.

"Can I come with you?" She asked me

I looked at Ally and she nodded and took her hand and I took the other and we walked around.

After we went through some of the stores we decided to go to the park. Sarah ran to the swings and Ally and I watched her. She took my hand. I smiled at her.

"Drewy!! Come slide with me!" My younger sister asked me. I kissed Ally's side head and joined my sister.

"1,2,3!" we both went down again, I heard Ally laughing at us.

"Let's play tag."
"Okay, your it. Ally babe, run."

She didn't understand until Sarah was running towards her. She shrieked and ran the other way. She got me out of nowhere and I went to find my Ally.

"Are you it?" As she saw me and backed away

"No I just want to kiss you."

"Andy, what about Sarah?"

"It's okay just one kiss okay?"

She moved closer to me slowly and put my hands on my face and kiss me slowly.

" Baby, I lied, I'm it."

She playfully hit my arm and started running towards Sarah

"Your brother is still it." Sarah and Ally ran around till we got tired and lay down on the grass.

"I'm sorry Ally, I just really wanted to kiss you.

"You could've just asked babe" she said looking at me.

I smiled at her and then Sarah climbed up at me.

"I love you Drewy."

"Me too Sarah. I missed you."

"Me too. Are you leaving again?"

"Not for a while okay? I get to spend time with my favorite 6 year old."

"Ally, I want you and my brother to be together. I like you guys a lot."

"Thank you Sarah, I like you and your brother too."

I reached to hold her hand and Sarah laid down on top of me. I couldn't complain. I had my favorite two girls with me. I was one lucky guy.

Short but I wanted to try to continue this one. Hope y'all like it!