11. Weddings.

It's been 2 years since I asked my best friend to marry me. She's been so busy with the girls who I never missed any shows. I've been hanging out with Sarah who been most shows unless she has school but other than that we've been getting close then we used to be.

She gets excited when she gets to hang with Camila which Ally is okay with now since they are going to be sisters soon. She volunteered to be the flower girl which she said she's been practicing putting flowers and walking down the isle.

Ally couldn't choose a maid of honor so the girls became and decided to stay in line in order of their birth. I brought my 4 brothers from the Air Force to come down. Surprisingly they were excited meeting the girls.

The wedding was literally in a week and we had our family and friends come down to to help us. The church, venue, Texas food, and of course having Tori Kelly sing is the best thing in the world.

------

The people were dressed. My boys and I in the Air Force uniforms. It was almost time. I walked down with my parents. I watched my little sister walk down the isle. I gave her a hug and we did our handshake. She gave a me a kiss and stood next to Camila.

As soon the music started playing I faced my beautiful bride walking down with her dad. The moment we both looked at each other, my eyes got watery and I couldn't stop smiling at her. She kissed her dad's cheek and her dad gave me a hug.

I took her hands in mine and I tried not to cry in front of her but she looked so beautiful. We both dried our tears and the pastor started.

"Ladies and gentlemen, first as husband and wife, please welcome Mr and Mrs. Andrew and Allyson Rodriguez !!!!"

Tori started singing "At the Beginning " as our first dance. It was our favorite movie when we were kids. I remembered we used to sing when we were little. She smiled big at me.

"I love you for picking our song." She whispered in my ear.

"You look mighty beautiful mi amor."

"Aw Andrew when you speak Spanish, it's the sexiest thing ever. I'm so happy we have our lives for this."

"You alone is the sexiest thing ever to me. I'm so happy I can call you my wife."

"Mi amor you're my husband, best friend and partner in crime. I love you so much."

"You can talk to me in Spanish all day and I'll be good for life."

"That goes to you too babe." She gave me a wink and I kissed her cute lips.

As our song ended, her dad danced with her and I stood next to my sister who I had in my arms. She may be getting bigger but she's my sister.

"I love you Drew."

"I love you more Sarah." I hugged her

I danced with my mom next and then we both danced with our siblings. Let's just say it got everyone crying.

We had the girls with Tori sing some of cover songs and had people dance around. It was a blast and a long night.

At the end we ran to our car and I drove to our apartment to sleep. It was a long night but it was so worth it. I married my best friend. I couldn't be more happy than I have.

We changed in our pjs and got into our bed.

"I love you, Mrs. Allyson Brooke Rodriguez."

"I love you Andrew Carlos Rodriguez."

We kissed goodnight and fell asleep cuddling.

----

"Babe!" My wife shouted. Our kids, Jerry and Gracie were confused why their mommy were mad at me. It was our Family Friday game night. Our son, chose UNO, and I put down a wild card and got Ally to pick up 4 and apparently didn't have the color I chose.

"Yes, babe?" Our kids was laughing because I started laughing.

"Your daddy might win this one." She told me before she winked at me. I had one hand with my cards and the other one holding her hand.

Our son put down a red 4 and I looked at Ally as she still didn't have anything. Next was our beautiful Gracie, same as a 4 but a blue one. I put down a green 4.

"Aye."

Ally drew some card until she finally had something. It took a while but she got there. It was between Ally and Gracie. I had extra and Jerry didn't have anything. It was Gracie and I know she is smart enough to win.

"UNO!" Our daughter yelled and her brother gave her a high five.

"Good game sweetie. So proud of you." My wife said, hugging the little one. They helped putting things away as I put away the dishes.

As the kids were asleep. My wife came in the kitchen and had her arms around my waist.

" I love you, Andrew."

"I love you more, Allyson."

We sat down to watch some news as Ally got a call from Camila. They were still a band and in the process of their 5th album. We had a system for us, the kids and her band. She was happy of having a normal life and still get to live her dream.

The fans still ask for a picture or autograph but they understand she's a mom and a wife. The girls are all close by and stop by to hang out with our kids. Camila and Lauren finally came out together and Normani got to open a dance studio. Dinah and her boyfriend, Carter teach some of the classes there.

The girls came in with next 15 minutes to go over the songs and to record as I was helping them. I became a recording producer and made my own studio. I loved hearing the girls sing together and more acappella.

-----

Thank you for reading this. Sadly this is the last chapter. You are awesome! I hope you loved it.