5. 3 month anniversary.

She walked to the dressing room, to change something comfortable.

"You can sit, I'll be right out, and no peaking babe."

I didn't want to sit. I wanted to kiss her.

I looked around and saw her in underwear and bra. She looked up and started blushing.

"Babe!!"

I put my arms around her waist and I started to kiss her slowly on her shoulders, and moved to her neck. She got chills.

"Ba- Babe, oh my god." She placed her hand on my cheek and stated to moan.

Her moans were my new favorite thing.

She faced back to me and started kissing me. She started unzipping my jacket and threw it on the floor.

I smiled through our kisses and as much I wanted go farther, I just knew it won't be right unless we were both ready.

She looked at me and I smiled.

"Babe, I don't think I'm ready for this but I'm not. I'm sorry baby."

"Don't be sorry baby, I'm not ready either. When we are ready we'll know, I just love kissing you."

"Aww I love kissing you too. You're not mad?"

"No, why should I be mad for?"

"Troy used to get mad when I told him I wasn't ready." she said quietly

"Allyson, I'm not mad and I'm glad I'm not him. I'm different from him. I will never pressure you to do things you don't want to. I respect you as a person, my friend, and my girlfriend."

"Oh my god, I love you, Andrew. Thank you for being in my life. You're so good to me."

"I'll always be good to you and I love you."

We hugged and then put sweats on and put my jacket on. Man she looked good.

We walked out by the venue and sat by a bench. I put my hand over her shoulder and laid her head on my chest. We sat there just admiring the view.

"Do you think Sarah likes Camila more than me? she asked. I looked at her and starting laughing.

"Babe!!!'" She giggled.

"I'm sorry babe, but I think because she grew up with you, she knows you're her friend, and meeting Camila is like you meeting Justin. and your friends with Lance or something "

"Ahh I get it!" She said smiling at me.

"Baby, thank you for tonight, I really love my flowers, the sign and most importantly seeing you singing along with Sarah. It meant a lot."

"Baby you deserve the world and I'll won't miss any anniversaries because they really mean a lot me and I want to give you everything."

"Baby, you're truly the best. I  love you, Rodriquez."

"And I love you, Hernandez."

"Can I ask you about you deployment?" She asked

"Yes, I meant to talk to you about it, it's all up to my General, but if we as my crew, is going in November, then I'm going. I'm not leaving my crew behind.

"I understand, and I would miss you terribly but I know it's been your dream."

"I would too. I know I want this what we have not to go away. You really do mean so much to me, you always have."

"I want to be yours forever. I'm not going anywhere and I hope you don't leave me."

"Not now or ever, you're always have been my best friend. I think I always liked you more than friends, it just took some time for us to be together. I want to do all of this with you."

"I always liked you, and I'm glad we are together now. You're always going to be my best friend. No matter what. And this is I want with you. You and me."

"So now we got that off our chest, I need to know how in the world did you learn how to dance like that? What you did on stage is something I never saw my Allyson Brooke Hernandez."

She started laughing so hard.

"What haha, was your favorite?"

" Suga Mama, most definitely babe."

She started singing the chorus and started dancing in front of me.

I was amazed and just an awe of how incredibly sexy that was.

It definitely turned me on. I couldn't help it, I was attracted to my girlfriend.

"Baby, that was seriously the sexiest thing I ever seen you do."

She turned bright red and kissed me.

"Baby what you just said turned me on."

"What you just did, turned me on."

She sat on my lap with her legs wrapped my waist and started kissing me. I started kissing her neck and her moans were back.

"Oh my god babe."

I kissed every inch of her neck and her moans were turning me on. She looked at me and then started kissing my neck. I can't describe how that felt. It was mind blowing. Her kisses were the best in life.

I hope y'all like it!!!