3. Hers.

A few days pass and Ally and I were spending a lot of time together before she had to get ready for her summer tour with the girls. Sarah had a sleep over at one of  her friends house, so my parents let us have the house for the day.

Ally came over with her famous cookies. We first decided to build a fort like we used to do when we were little kids. We played card games and I decided to cook something special for her. I know she loves tacos. I was a champ of making tacos and mostly how she liked them. She's always been picky, but what I cooked for her she ate it. One maybe she was nice or just because she loved food. I didn't care, I wanted to make her something.

"Babe!! This looks so delicious and you made macaroni and cheese!"

She gave a kiss and we sat in our fort and decided to watch The Lion King.

We ate pretty much everything I made. It was really good. She and I got stuffed  but somehow made room for popcorn. After Lion King we watched Aladdin.

By halfway she moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest.

"You sleepy baby?" I asked her.

"Kinda, but I want to spend time with you."

"This right here is perfect. You can sleep. It's okay."

"You sure?"

"Yes baby, I love today. It was perfect. You're perfect."

"Awww, you're perfect too."

I kissed her slowly but tenderly. Kissing her lips was perfect. I can kiss them all day if I could.

I gave her a hug and turn off the tv and grabbed everything so I get the dishes done and join her.

I came back and she looked so peaceful and so beautiful. I was lucky to be hers.

I hope you like it :)