Chapter 2

02 

Falling Parts

Hangover, a feeling that comes when you drink alcohol over the edge in the night and causes dizziness, drowsiness, headache and concentration problems in the morning.

Hangover is caused to everyone who drinks more than usual. Usually affects the brain and stomach that it makes you feel like throwing up, banging your head against the wall to ease a headache even if it was just a little.

Being drunk affects people differently. Some people don't get affected that much of the alcohol and they can get just slightly tipsy. When there are others that can't even handle a glass of beer.

I go to the first category.

I groaned quietly and tried to get up but strong arms were wrapped around my waist preventing me from getting up.

Who was this guy again I don't really remember his name it was I guess Matthew or Johnson or something, I don't remember. But I do remember how we met being drunk doesn't make me forget.

I entered the club yesterday with Sophie and as we entered men were after us like flies on a rotten apple.

Sophie got a lot of men behind her thanks to the mediocre dress she was wearing. While me, there were men behind me but they were classy not like the assholes behind Sophie.

A man came to sit beside me on the bar stool. He had good features; Muscular body, super tanned skin like he was living on the beach, Green sparkly eyes with a hint of bluish in them and a dirty blond hair.

I don't know why but this was the first time I didn't flirt with a man to get through 'Business'. Men like him always take my eyes but now no I preferred dark-haired guys with white skin.

Like Nicolas

What? No not like Nicolas.

Why is he always in my brain do I have to kill myself to not think of him.

Anyway the man yesterday took me to his apartment but I didn't for the first time in my entire life let him in.

I was still wearing my lingerie and it was the first time for a long time that I wake up with my clothes in stranger's apartment.

I tried to get up from under his arms but his grip on my waist was too strong not like I was weak or something but I didn't want to wake him up.

"Why do I even care?" I thought.

I let out a sigh and removed his arms from around my waist. The man made some baby noises and groaned quietly.

I rolled my eyes, got up and headed to the chair beside the closet where my dress was hanged on its back.

I wore my dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I walked to the dresser and took the hair band from it. My hair was a mess, a lot of knots camping in there making it look horrible.

I noticed that the man has opened his eyes and was staring at me.

I took a deep breath and took my clutch from the nightstand. He frowned when he saw that I was looking for I heals

"Where are you going?" He asked.

Wasn't that obvious that I was going home? I didn't answer him and spotted mine heals under the bed.

I squatted to get the heals and felt his burning gaze behind me, was he looking at my ass.

I was just going to walk away when he took my right wrist. I raised an eyebrow at him what the hell is wrong with that man?