Chapter 4

04 

Just A Dream?!

Dreams are the thoughts that are in the back of your brain. Sometimes dreams can be what your brain wants you to see or what you want from life but sometimes its visions.

Visions are like a message that is sent to you from someone else that you're somehow related to or someone who you have kind of a bond with. 

Sometimes dreams can be fulfilled. Some people say that if you had a bad dream and you told it to someone, it might happen. Visions and dreams are so similar to each other to the point that you can't differentiate it from each other. But there's always some signs that make each one significant.

But I can't find any of these said signs.

I was in a white room or that what it seemed to be a room but I couldn't see the walls nor the ceiling, it was like I was in a white void. I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing a white long sleeveless night gown with my tall black hair down.

Didn't I just pass out?

I walked and kept walking in hope that this complete whiteness void will end or anything but nothing happened, I was still walking, I felt that I was walking on air and there were no structures at all.

I stopped walking and looked around me in hope that I will see any exit or anything to get me out of here. I spotted someone wearing a black suite. I didn't see his face because he was giving me his back.

I ran towards the man. "Hello, Monsieur. Can you hear me?" I asked and kept running until I was behind him.

I don't think that the man heard me because he was still giving me his back.

I got close, really close behind him that it was almost an inch until we touch. I smelled a really familiar perfume that I know so well, it was just like my father's perfume.

I frowned at the smell and walked beside him until I saw his face.

My eyes widened and my jaw was literally dropped to the ground. I stretched my arm to touch his face and feel his stubble that he rarely shaved. I smiled at the touch but still confused as for how he was in front of me.

He smiled softly at me with his eyes full of admiration and love. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. I smiled at his touch and kiss but soon remembered how he was in front of.

"Papa. What are you doing here?" I asked and pulled his hands away softly.

He shook his head and smiled sadly "Why Lilla? Why didn't you listen to me?" he asked sadly like he was in pain.

I frowned what he was talking about. All I could guess right now that I was dead.

"Papa, who killed me? How did I die?" I asked half screaming.

He cupped my face again and shushed me. "Didn't I tell you don't trust anyone Lilla?" he asked. I let out a frustrated sigh and frowned at him. "What the hell are you talking about Papa?" I asked.

He backed away and looked the other direction. "Did you read the letter I once gave you Lilla?" he asked. I walked till I was beside him "What letter?" I asked back.

"The one I told you to take before I die," he said suspiciously and looked at me.

I instantly remembered the letter that he told me to take from the closet but I never found it when I got back. I shook my head and looked at him worryingly "Father was it important?" I asked.