Chapter Two

A.N. This chapter is going to be a little  more interesting since they are going to be experiencing and things for the first time!  I hope you guys like the chapter and them going to school is going to be next chapter!!!)

Castiel's POV

When I woke up the next morning, Anna was gone.  I got out of the bed and carefully climbed down the ladder.  I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom.  I got in the shower and turned it on.  Except...  No one told me we couldn't take...  Showers.  So I ended up falling.  "Son Of A Beluga!"  I yell as I hit the ground.

"Language Castiel!"  I hear someone, probably Lucifer, shout from the outside.  I sigh and turn off the shower with my tail since I couldn't exactly reach the nozzle thing.  Instead I turn the tub's water on and wait for that to fill up.

After I cleaned myself up, I drained the water and hauled myself out of the tub, then dried myself off.  I got to my feet and...  After some struggle, I got dressed into a blue plaid button down shirt, black skinny jeans...  I think that is what they are called.  Black...  Converse?  Whatever they are flipping called.

I walked downstairs to find all of my siblings sitting at the table eating breakfast.  Today was Sunday so there was no school today.  I sat down next to Balthazar and Anna, and prepared myself a plate.  Gabe had made breakfast since he had apparently insisted on it.  I could hear him arguing with Lucifer on it this morning.

After breakfast, Michael went outside with Balthazar.  Curious, I followed.  "Hey Cas tell me.  Would I look good with a piercing?"  Balthazar asked.  "I don't even know what that is."  I said after a moment of thinking.  "Neither do we.  But were gonna go find out.  Wanna come?"  Michael asked.  I hesitated, but nodded.  "Sure.  Why not?"

"Great."  Balthazar said with a smirk.  "Were going now.  Let's go."  He added before dragging me off the front steps.

After a while of walking, and several wrong turns, we finally got to the piercing place.  It honestly looked scary and horrifying, but I went along with it.  Upon entering the establishment, it appeared my assumptions were correct.  The place was a horrifying nightmare.

I wandered off from my brothers to look at some pictures they had on the wall.  I guess they were to show you the different types of piercings you could get...  But they had such strange names.

'Angel bites', 'Cyber Bites', 'Canine Bites', 'Dolphin Bites', 'Spider Bites', 'Shark Bites', 'Snake Bites'.  And those were only a few.  And I knew for a fact that dolphins only bite when threatened...  And even so would never leave a bit mark like that.  Same with sharks.  They'll just rip you apart if you give them a chance.

"Castiel.  Come over here."  I hear Balthazar call.  I walked over to him and a red head.  She had her eyebrow pierced and a small nose peg.  "Did it hurt?"  I asked the red head, pointing to her nose.  She laughed and placed a hand to her nose.  "No.  Cause it's not real."  She said pulling it out.

"See.  Just some wire looped around to look real.  I'm Charlie by the way."  Charlie said after clipping the wire back onto her nose.  "I'm Castiel.  And this is my older brother Balthazar.  My other brother Michael should be around here somewhere."  I ramble slightly.  Charlie just chuckles.

"So what will it be today boys?"  She asks after a few seconds of silence.  Balthazar was busy looking at something on the desk so that left me to answer.  "C-Can I get...  Snake bites and an eyebrow piercing...  Please?"  (No he's not getting angel bites.  But someone else we know may or may not...)  Balthazar looks up shocked.  Charlie smiles.  "Sure thing.  Just take a seat over there."