Chapter 3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Claire's P.O.V

We're standing in front of the 3 judges:  Louis , Demi , and omg no my heart fell when I saw him : Simon . I know this is cheesy but he freaks the hell out of me ! This was one of the reasons I refused to come to the X Factor ... Someone help me !

"Well who do we have here ?" Louis said , We introduced ourselves Melissa : 18 , she was kinda short for her age she loves punk style but she has a happy hyper personality , she has dark brown hair thar match her eyes , her hair  has red highlights and she has a couple of tattoos ! ... Nicole : 17,she has a good body , she was the girly one , she's a brunette she has emerald green eyes  and had an awesome tan  ! .. 

"And we are Triple Nickle !" said Melissa excitedly . I made up the name since I made the band too . cool huh ? 

"Why did you girls choose a name like  that ?" Simon said looking disgusted ... I wanted to show him my famous punch if i wasn't too terrified from him . Nicole hit me a soft hit . I understood she wanted me to say why we named your band by thatweird name  since I created the name ... 

"Because We are 3 normal girls who  go to random  places in London after school 3 pm to do small acts for fun because we love to sing and dance , People thought we are good would throw money at us like nickles , and we would take the money and give it to charity I got pretty popular and we needed a name so I thought why not Triple Nickle." I said simply without looking to him in the eye .

"Cute story , Show us why are you lil Nickles here" Said Simon .. I could see Melissa starting to get pissed . I wonder why ? Oh wait maybe because he was making fun of us , Melissa hated bieng treated like that . I saw Melissa give him a I'll show you who's cute smirk . We are gonna sing Oath by Cher Lloyd it meant our friendship in every word she sang . 

Yo, my best friend, best friend til the very end

Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand, and i'm right there right beside you

You in the dark, i'll be the bright light to guide you

'Member the times, times, times sneaking of the house

All of the times, times, times that you had the doubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into

We got something you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard

Crashed your dad's new car

All the scars we share

I Promise, I swear

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got a home for now and forever

And if you get low, just call me whenever

This is my oath to you

Wherever you go, just always remember

You never alone, we're birds of a feather

And we'll never change, no matter the weather

This is my oath to you

I know I drive you crazy, mm, sometimes

I know I called you lazy, and that's most times

But you complete me, and that's no lie

You are my tuxedo, and i'm your bow tie