Chapter 5

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Caire's P.O.V.

"I'm not ready to be judged  by the terrifying beast!" I cried while Melissa was pushing me to the stage so we can preform in front of Simon and Louis wat that  bald guy 

"Just preform for Louis & ignore Simon " Melissa says while rolling her eyes 

"Melissa who in the world ignores terrifying beasts !? are your crazy ?! " I exclaim at her .

"Ugh Claire you're exaggerating! No stop  being a coward and lets  go or we'll be late! " she yells at me while pushing me to the stage 

"I'm no coward and you people are blind" I pouted and went to our places to preform , 

We took hours to practice "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bebier 

I loved that song so it wasn't that hard for me , I was a blebier a year ago ....

We all got to say 1 line , My line was:

   As long as you love me 

We could be starving , we could be homeless , we could be broke 

I totally subject being with a boyfriend who makes me starve , sorry but I will not let my poor poor tummy suffer ... 

Melissa was after me , she sang :

As long as you love me 

I'll be your platinum , I'll be your silver , I'll be your gold 

Her voice was so strong yet so beautiful you'd never get bored of listening to her sing ... She has to pass or the judges have something wrong in there ears ..

Names after name ... "Jessica"

"Amanda" 

"Britteny" - cough slut cough 

"Tiffany"

"Jenifer"

"Abby"

"Miranda" 

"Cortney" and the last name was called ... Holy fudge with a cherry on top we didn't make it!

I looked over too Melissa while leaving the stage .. Her face was so pale like all the life was sucked out of her face .. Tears started to flow on her  face  .. she wanted this so badly she always dreamed of becoming a pop star and traveling all around the world sharing her fantastic talent to everyone ... but it's too late ... all her dreams are shattered into tears , like a painting you're working on for months and one day you burn it into ashes ... 

Melissa came up to me with out anything coming out of her mouth she just hugged me , It was all we needed at the moment , I didn't realise how bad my body was shaking until she hugged me she was so stiff at the moment  , no words came out of my mouth ,wat could I say ? the only thing came out of my body were boiling tears on my checks ... We just stayed in the waiting area for Nicole to come from the judging , I know we were gonna break down once we all don't pass , man now I fully understand why they say the Boot camp is hell...

I found Nicole running to us her eyes full of tears  happy tears ? no sadness , she didn't make it ...

She looked at us shocked as much as we were , and joined us in a bff hug 

"We all failed , It's over guys" I chocked out after a long silence 

"No this can't be the end of Triple Nickle , it can't , We can't think it's over " Melissa said between sobs 

"At least you can choose wat you'll do in your life . I don't know wat the heck are they gonna do to my life " I said regretting I ever played that dumb truth or dare 

I'm so sorry Claire , we should've never dared you to join us , We were so selfish we never thought about wat would happen to if we fail " As if she was reading my thoughts wait wat ? How did she know I only told ...

"Melissa " I growled looking at her pink puffy eyes 

"I'm sorry Claire she had to know sooner or later" Melissa said with fear in my eyes ... seriously I never wanna see me when I'm mad I become a devil that came from hell . but its Nicole so I shrugged it off . 

After a couple of minutes of crying , we started to go get our stuff ready to go home , oh god . I'd rather die then go face to mad parents who have the worst  ideas to spend the rest of your life doing.

A lady from the people who work here come up to us and calls our names and says "The names I've called plz follow me " 

We stand there shocked were does she want us to go ? 

"I have no clue but common " Nicole says with no emotions .. wait I said that out loud ! ugh 

We stood in front of Louis and Simon , our hands together no one dare to let go of the others hand , as if Simon was gonna some eat us alive - DELETE THAT  HORRIBLE THOUGHT AND LETS SEE WHY DID THEY CALL US TO THE STAGE -again ...

"We have some good news for you 3 young ladies " 

Auother's note

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pretty mumies lol :v

Early update hope u likey :D 

Soooo sad they left X Factor :o or did they ? ;3     Does it mean the story ends ?!  :o

I wanna thank u guysss sooooooooooooo much I mean seriously rock! 128 reads :o People u gave me a heart attack ! and that y i love u pretty mummies ._. 

I'll update as soon as possible don't worry ;) 

Plz don't forget to comment or vote or share plz >.<

I'll enjoy my Friday tomorrow writing chapter 6 IF I get my imagination powder to work .. seriously people this isn't easy as u think ://///

~Lolo