He Confesses To You

Green~

You had agreed the other day to meet up at the fountain with Green, your heart seemed to flutter whenever you saw him. You had known each other for about a good month now.

You walked through town, admiring the feeling of the warm sun on your skin. In autumn, this was a rare occasion.

Just as you thought of the warmth, a cold wind shook you forcing you to say 'Goodbye Sun!'. Anyway, you saw Green sitting on the edge of the fountain, that was weird. He was usually late!

He was also messing with his hands, yet you assumed he was just probably cold. You took a seat next to him, "Hey Green. Wassup?" He smiled "Not much. It sure is cold, huh?"

"Yah..." You reply. Something was off, you were pretty sure. "Green. Something's wrong..." You sort of side hug him. "you can tell me ya'know."

"Well I do have something to tell you." He looked at the ground, it must've been awkward. Castle Town was a lot less busy than any other day, the cold kept people inside. "I... Uh. I-I really like you (Y/N)..."

You go silent. Did he really say that? Quickly, you hug him tightly. "I really like you too Green." He was shocked by your actions, but ended up hugging you back softly.

You both release eachother, and you throw your legs up onto the ledge. He moved your head and shoulders into his lap. "It is very cold." You obviously state. "Yes it is." Green plays with your hair a tiny bit.

Vio~

Once again, you sat in the tree. You wore a large sweatshirt, looking for warmth. But no cold could keep you away from Vio. You rest your head against the tree, watching the red, orange, and yellow leaves float softly down.

Crunching was heard, and you knew Vio had arrived. Yet, you shut your eyes to feel the chilly wind. Vio had fully climbed up the tree and sat at his normal place.

"You ok (Y/N)?" You open you eyes to see the concerned violet boy. "Yes Vio. I'm fine." You give a weak smile. You weren't feeling exactly yourself.

"Well, I don't mean to make you feel weird, or make you not like me, or make you no-" You interrupt him. "It's ok. You don't need excuses, and I would never look at you differently just because you say something 'weird.'"

He just nods and continues to speak quietly. Well more quietly than usual, and with a gust of wind you heard nothing.

"What was that Vio? I couldn't hear you." Vio replied this time quickly but louder. "I like you (Y/N)." You laugh softly. "Were friends right?" Vio sighs. "No, well yes. I just really really like you." 

"Ooooh..." You mention quietly. Vio makes some sort of growling noise that surprises you. "See? Now I've screwed myself up again... Sorry (Y/N) I was being stupid and wasn't thinking an-" You once again stopped him.

"But Vio. I really really like you too." Vio paused his rant to look up at you.

He notices your slight shiver and wraps his arms around your waist. "Your cold. Let me move." He swiftly rests behind you on the branch you are on.

You rest your head upon his chest, "I'm not so cold anymore." You smile calmly. What afternoon could be more beautiful? You soon fall asleep, as he rests his head on top of yours.

Blue~

You hadn't seen a certain guy all day. What's up with that? He was always here! You became agitated and aimlessly walked around town. He wasn't at training grounds... He wasn't at the market...

You grit your teeth when the harsh wind whips around your body. "V-very cold...." You mutter, while continuing your seemingly pointless 'search'.

You spun around the second you spied blue out of the corner of your eye. That idiot! He was walking down an alley, probably trying to get somewhere.