You Meet His 'Brothers'

Green~

               ~Green's POV~

I had asked (Y/N) to show up at my house today. She might as well be able to see my family, since I know hers. I did alert my 'brothers' that she was coming.

Of course though, they didn't really care all too much. That was, until the last minute. A knock was heard, also with Red arguing that their house was dirty. "Just chill! All she came here for was to meet you all!" I shout.

I opened the door to greet the happy girl. She was so beautiful with her hair pulled back, wait, I shouldn't be staring. "Hi Green." She says.

"Come in!" I open the door widely as she steps in. "You might already know, but these are my brothers," Blue snorts. "Red, Vio, and.... Blue." I glare daggers at him.

"Wait, so your all colors?" (Y/N) laughs. "And you all look exactly the same!"

Vio nervously laughs. "So Green, you never told her, eh?" Crap. "Uhm no.... I should've though."

She tilts her head a little in confusion. "Told me what?" She was so cute. "You should probably sit down!" Red chirruped.

After a good chunk of time, I had successfully told her everything. I was afraid she would think it was weird, or crazy. Yet, she seemed 100% okay with it. Mini score!

"Huh. Your all the same person." I nodded quietly waiting for her initial reaction.

"That's so cool!" All tension in the room seemed to melt away. "Yup!" Red exclaimed.

"Yes." Vio added.

"Unfortunately." Blue grumbled.

"Hey!" I almost smacked the back of his head. (Y/N) just laughed so I kept my cool. I could wait till she left.

"You don't have to be so grumpy!" She giggled. Boy, was I scared. No one mentioned that to Blue really.

"Well... I guess so." Blue dully said.

Woah, that's weird. "So uhm, (Y/N), would you like to join us for dinner?" I ask. It was probably the least I could do, and the other three didn't seem to have a problem.

"Oh that'll be fun!" She nodded. Vio and Red got up to cook, as Blue and I accompanied (Y/N) in the main room. I managed to snake my arm around her waist, I didn't feel comfortable with Blue around.

Yeah, I may be like some territorial dog as in she's mine! Yet I don't care. Because she was.

We all enjoyed dinner that night, and (Y/N) thanked us sweetly for it. Not to brag but, before she left I did get a kiss. I was a happy guy.

Vio~
~Vio's POV~

Asking my brothers to meet (Y/N) was quite actually a simple task. I guess that shows that they at least have respect for something in Hyrule.

I had told her of our, erm, 'situation'. She seemed very nice about it though. Time to put it to the test.

A knock was heard from the door, as I walk to the door. Opening it, I gestured for her to come in. Her hair was down, it was a beautiful (H/C).

"Hi Vio." She said.
"Hello (Y/N)." I reply.

Without much pause, I decide to get straight to the point. "This is Red, Blue, and Green." I didn't even point. "I assume I don't have to point out who is who."

She laughs, which makes me feel less tense. "Hi (Y/N)!" Of course Red spoke up. "Hi." Green spoke in his normal tone.

"Vio talks about you all the time." Blue snickers. I swear to god that fre- "Aw Vio that's so cute!" (Y/N) giggles.

Well.... I guess right now isn't a good time. "I find it amazing how you all are the same person!" She says. "I wonder how that's even possible... And I wonder what kind of person you all are as one...." She trails off in thought.

"Yah it's cool!" Red agrees with anything anyone says. "Well I'm happy I got to meet you all." (Y/N) states. "Do you maybe want to go somewhere
(Y/N)?" I ask hoping to leave the other idiots.

"Sure Vio." She locks her arm into mine as we walk out the door. She waves to the other boys, of course I didn't even care.

Blue~

                 ~Blue's POV~

Why would she want to see 'them'? All they are is a bunch of morons. Well... But (Y/N) wanted to meet them so I guess it wasn't 100% stupid.

We had all been practicing at the grounds, so I didn't have to do actual work. Big plus.

After seeing the smallest hint of (h/c) I knew it was her. She wore her hair back, and it was so beautiful. What the heck? Was I drooling?

Hastily wiping my face on my sleeve, I approach (Y/N). "Hi Blue." She smiles.
"Hey." I gesture for her to follow me,
heading towards the other three.

I let them do the talking, I'm not one to waste my breath if they could do it.
"Hi, I'm Green."
"Hello I'm Red~!"
"I'm Vio."
"Well, Hello! I'm (Y/N)." She had already known about 'us', as in not really being more than one person.

I had told her before. I'm not full of too many suprises. She and them talked for a bit. I wasn't jealous at all. Except for the time she talked to anyone of them.

Draping my arm across her shoulders, I wanted to blow this pop stand. "Sorry boys, but I've actually go somewhere to go. Let's go (Y/N)."

"Oh ok! Bye guys." She waved as we walked off towards town.

"Where do you have to go?" She asked me.

"Hmmmmm. Let me think. Nowhere."

"Blue, sometimes you confuse me."

"Well if you understood me completely we wouldn't be where we are, eh?"

Red~

~Red's POV~

(Y/N) was coming over! And everyone agreed to meet her for me! This would be fun.

She arrived, and I let her in the house. "Hi Red!" She chirruped. I think I rubbed of on her.

"Hi (Y/N)! This is Blue, Green, and Vio!" I'm not one for very many details! "Which one of you hits him with a hammer?" She asked purely out curiosity.

"Me!" Blue took pride in this clearly. I just laugh, there's no one like Blue. (Y/N) also laughs. I invite her for dinner, and I of course cooked.

She seemed to love the food and talking to the others, she even enjoyed listening to our stories!

~Shadow

I hate to say nothing here but.... Yup. He didn't really care about them. This was definitely not my favorite written piece ever. Hope someone enjoys! And I take request, so like scenarios, maybe even I could do some one shot sorta thing. :3 yay