First Kiss

Green~

You had been asked by Green to meet up in the woods. So, you of course began your 'journey' to the woods.

It was still quite cold, so you equipped yourself with a sweatshirt and long pants. Quickly, you found yourself surrounded by trees in the autumn silence.

You were admiring the raw beauty as probably your favorite person spoke up. "Hey (Y/N)." Green seemed to pop out of nowhere.

Maybe it's the color? But who truly knows. "Hi Green." You hug him, honestly because you were freezing.

Green laughs, "Well I'm happy to see you too." He hugs you back. "Now that You've got me out here, what should we do?"

"Hmmm. Follow me." Green grabs your wrist and tugs you along behind him.

You almost would have to jog to stay behind him if he hadn't been pulling you. He halted to a stop in front of a shiny half frozen lake.

"Oh gosh, Green it's so beautiful!" You almost gasp. Green smiles contently to himself, as if saying I knew it!

You, having to sort of push yourself up, kiss Green. It was passionate but not very long. You laugh as his face washes over with red.

"You ok there Green?" You giggle.

"Y-y-yeah." The flustered boy manages to say. Which of course only causes you to laugh more.

Green semi-snaps himself out of his daze and puts his arm around your waist securely. "Let's go for a small walk until it gets too cold."

You nod and nuzzle into him, feeling his warmth.

Vio~

You walk quietly through the town, hoping not to run into anyone. You didn't want to be surrounded by noise. Naturally than, you approach the library.

You sigh as the warmer air envelops you. Nothing was probably as good as a library to you. Well, unless Vio was there.

And of course, he sat at the back of the library reading with his blonde hair fallen around his face. Too cute.

You skim the shelf to find a book and take a seat next to Vio. "Hello." He greets you as you open your book.

Despite wanting to read, you couldn't help but watch the purple boy. You kept the book open of course and acted as if you were reading but snuck in peeks every, errrr, probably 5-10 seconds.

Vio seemed to not notice, so he kept on reading. You had stopped reading anything by now and just used the book to attempt to hide your sneaking peeks.

"I see you, you know." Vio said into his book. You instantly deny it. "What are you talking about."

Vio chuckles quietly. "If I do this will you stop?" He leans over and pecks you on the lips. He laughs again when you blush.

"Yup I'll stop."

Blue~

You punch Blue playfully in the shoulder as you two walk through town. "I'm not lying!" He protested.

"Uh huh. I'm real sure of it." He tended to stretch his stories quite a bit. Anyways you both laugh, your breath turning into mist.

You both had gotten a bite to eat earlier, and Blue had decided he could take a day off of his training. Like he really needed it, to you it seemed he didn't need anymore practice.

"It's cold!" You mumble and latch onto Blue looking for warmth. He pulls you into a hug and manages to still walk forward. How the heck did he stay warm in a tunic?

Nearing an unpopular alley way, he turns abruptly down it, with you following of course.

"I do know how to get you warm though." A small smirk was plastered onto his face.

"And how would you do that?" You playfully narrow your eyes and tap your foot. "Well I've wanted to do this for a while."

Blue proceeds to kiss you, passionately. No one was there, but you could tell he wouldn't have cared anyway. He wanted more, so you let him. Wrapping your arms around his neck, as his around your waist.

Let's just say, you got pretty warmed up.

Red~

You were at Red's house, he had told you his brothers weren't home so it would be okay. You always wondered what his brothers were like.

All he told was that he had 3 of them, and that they were a bit mean but he still loved them. Red was freaking adorable.

You and him sat on his bed, and were just chatting for the whole afternoon. You both loved the same things, cooking, summer, yes most things were quite frankly stupid and small. But so what.

At the current time, he started talking about them again. Yet don't get it wrong, you enjoyed listening.

"Sometimes I just don't get why they get mad at me, I'm not like a little brother! Well kinda...." Red trailed off.

"It's okay to talk about that stuff with me, were best friends right?" You hug him. "You can tell me anything."

"Oh that's great~! Well, back to what I was saying. Their names are Green, Blue, and Vio. Sometimes the hit me because I get too cheery I guess." He laughs a bit at the last part.

"Aw you could never be too happy around me. Wait, their names are colors too?" You almost laugh. What is up with that?

"Uh yah. Long story! I'll have to save it for another time." Red chirruped. "Their nice for the most part, but sometimes Blue hits me with his hammer!"

"Ouch!" You peck him on the cheek. "Don't worry, if they're ever mean to you just come see me. I don't know how anyone could get mad at you."

His face was tinted the color of his tunic, and he nodded sheepishly. "Sometimes I do get revenge." You both laugh as he begins telling you stories.

Shadow~

No story for this one, you already know what happened. *wink wink aaaaaaand whistle*

Hello I hope you enjoyed this! I sure know the boys did....

Green: Uhmmm

Blue: Yes.

Author: Well as always, don't forget I take requests! Sorry for no text on Shadows part, you two already had fun

Shadow: Did not!

Author: Shadow we all know your kinda a perv.....

Shadow: ....