You Move In!

I had to eventually write this so later ones would be easier. And it should be done pretty shortly so I can get on to the others. ^~^ I hope you enjoy!

Intro ((F/S/B) = Fourswords Boyfriend)

You both had been dating for quite a while now, and you began to have questions. About moving. You obviously didn't ask (F/S/B), possibly because you were a bit embarrassed you lived with your whole family still. That didn't stop your thoughts unfortunately though.

Green~

You threw on some light clothes, it was starting to get very warm in Hyrule. Almost too warm. Then you began to walk into town to meet Green once again. He was waiting for you by the fountain, once again.

"Hey Green!" You waved at him, and saw his face light up. "Hi (Y/N)." He greeted you.

"So what are we gonna do today? It's so hot." You muttered the last part. "Well, I thought it was actually pretty nice out, but okay then. I had a question to ask you." Green replied.

"Mmhm, and that is?" You asked him curiously.

"Well, I was wondering, if possibly you'd like to move in with me?"

You had to keep your cool, this was a great opportunity. "I'd love to!" You exclaimed and hugged him. So much for keeping your cool.

"Great! I'll uh, help you pack later?" He lightly hugged you back. You nodded to answer his question, "Sure! Later would be fine."

You backed up and huffed. "After we cool down."

Vio~

You sat in the tree this time with a book of your own, and Vio sat on the branch across from you. It was sweltering hot, and being in the shade was something you felt absolutely necessary.

You glanced at his book, the large history one, and reminded yourself you were reading fantasy again. "What are you reading about now?" You asked the blonde.

"History." He answered bleakly. "I know that! But what in history?" You asked again.

"Oh, Hylian-Gerudo war." Vio responded. (Ack I need to check if that had happened yet... Hyrule Historia where art thou?)

"Cool!" You chirped. "On the topic of books, don't you have quite a few shelves of them at your house?"

"Yes, what about it?" He asked looking up from the book.

"Well, I was wondering if maybe we could move in somewhere. I'm not saying your house, but mine, well I live with my family." You admitted.

"Oh that's fine. You can move in with me." He smiled warmly, which made your heart burst with excitement.

"Thank you Vio! I can't wait, and I'll try to be clean." You responded.

"You don't have to watch your every step, just don't throw stuff on the floor and that really would be all I would get annoyed at."

"Okie dokie. Cleaning is Blue's thing isn't it?" You asked.

"Yeah. He thinks that not many know about it."

"He's really wrong."

Blue~
Heh on topic...

Sitting with him was great as always, especially indoors where it was cooler. You had your arms around his waist and your head on his shoulder, you were feeling a bit cuddly. He noticed but didn't mind all too much.

"Is this the reason you didn't want me to practice? I mean, I know you can't stand not being around me." He added smiling somewhat triumphantly.

"Maybe. And I felt like I didn't want you to get heat stroke for once." You replied not loosening your grip. Luckily, Blue didn't move either though.

"I guess that would suck. I wouldn't want you to have to watch over me." He poked your head playfully, causing you to giggle.

"Oookay smart guy. I wouldn't want to look after you anyways." You huffed playfully too.

"It's so nice here, with you and all, I wish I could live here." You unintentionally hinted.

"Okay, than live here." Blue responded.

"Really?! Thanks Blue~" You squeezed his torso affectionately.

"Mmhm... But I need... To breathe." He spoke quieter.

"Sorry!" You released your deadly grip and gave him a short kiss. "But really, thanks."

He got a little red in the face but you didn't notice. "Now I'm thinkin' I should've asked you sooner."

Red~
Sorry if this is straightforward! You and Red are really close so you don't need to hide anything ^~^

You bounced slightly on Red's bed, talking over what you had done the night before. "I did, like, nothing at all." Red admitted, smiling nonetheless.

"Sometimes that fun. It was way too hot to do anything that productive, and heck it's already evening by now." You glanced out the window to see the sun kiss the horizon.

"It cools down in the evening. Maybe we could go outside tonight!" Red suggested, and you nodded in agreement. "There shouldn't be any clouds, so the stars will look real pretty."

You saw his eyes light up and knew he had an idea. "What is it Red?" You asked curiously, your own eyes brightened up.

"I got an idea! What if you just moved in with me? Then we could take walks every night!" He exclaimed, and you shared his enthusiasm in a heartbeat.

"Awesome!! I can't wait!" You hugged him as he did the same. "It'll be like a sleepover every night!"

Red laughed, "I'm happy I thought of that!" You followed suit, "Me too!"

Shadow~

This time it was right in the middle of the day, but you couldn't care. You were severely upset at your sibling and parents. You swear they were trying to annoy you! Therefore, you lashed out verbally, and your parents yelled at you for what you believed was no good reason at all.

Tucking your hand in your pockets of your long sleeve shirt, even though it was unbearably hot, you walked into the familiar woods and took your natural place in a tree. Huffing, you slid back to make yourself comfortable.

The cicadas buzzed as loud as ever, but sounds of summer calmed you. Despite you had beads of sweat running down your head. A snap of a stick startled you as you looked towards the sound came from.

"Hey." Shadow said, standing at the foot of the tree. "Isn't it a bit hot?"

"Yeah, so what." You replied, feeling agitated.

"Jeez sorry." He hopped up into the tree across from you. "Need anything? Need to tell me anything?"

You shook your head, but said "Just angry at my family a little. No big deal, I just had to cool down. Despite it being hot as heck out here."

"That's the reason I ain't sitting by you, I can feel the heat radiating off a yah." The purple hair boy said, making himself comfortable.

"You shouldn't tell me those things," You got off the branch to sit right next to Shadow. "Your real cool, so I'll stay right here."

"But I'm getting hot now!" He complained but didn't move. "Wearing that shirt won't help you cool down."

"So your saying I should take it off?"

"No! (Y/N) you know what I mean. Heck I've got an idea, if yer family is annoying you just stay at my place." He suggested.

"I'd love that Shadow." You hugged him and almost gagged at the warmth. "Yeah I should take this shirt off..."

Sorry for mistakes, I have schoolwork and just wanted to throw something out there. I'll go through and edit later ^^