Jealous

You Pov 

Today Shawn and I are going over To Cameron and Nash's place to hang out and so I can meet Shawn's friends. I know it sounds ridiculous but i'm actually pretty nervous to meet his friends, I mean what if they don't like me? 

"Shawn, babe what should I wear?" you question, you wanted to make sure you picked the right first impressions outfit. 

"Baby whatever you pick you will look beautiful in, just wear something you would normally wear and just be yourself" he says while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and planting a kiss on my cheek.

A few hours later we had finished getting ready and were waiting outside the porch waiting for someone to open the door.

A few seconds later Cam appeared at the door and invited the two of you in. "Guys, Shawn and his girlfriend Y/N are here"Cam yelled. 

You guys all sat in the living room and made small talk for a while, the asked you about yourself and everyone got to know you and you got to know them.

After a whole afternoon of talking to them you felt like you've known them forever and they felt the same way about you so you had nothing to worry about.

"What should be do now?" Nash asked. "We could watch a movie" suggests Johnson suggested. Many sure's and why not's and yes's went around the room. The guys were even nice enough to let you pick the movie so you chose Marley and me. 

Taylor put the movie in and you plopped yourself down on the couch, Matt and Nash immediately plopping down on either side of you. You smiled happy that they chose to sit next to you but when you looked over at Shawn is expression could say otherwise. 

Your were at a sad part in the movie and got a little sad so Matt pulled you over closer and hugged you. Shawn did not like this.

Throughout the whole movie you could feel Shawn staring daggers and you at Matt. At the end of the movie you kissed Matt on the cheek and whispered "thanks for the cuddle" in his ear. 

"Alright guys its getting kinda late I think i'll be taking Y/N home with me now" Shawn said sounding a little too eager to leave. "Ok guys, nice to meet you all" you say hugging each of the boys. Matt gave you an even longer hug than the rest of them and you could almost see the steam coming out of Shawn's ears like in the cartoons. 

The whole car ride home was filled with awkward silence. When you arrived home the two of you immediately went to the bedroom.

"Baby girl your behaviour was very inappropriate" he whispers in your ear sending shivers down your spine. You had to admit you kind of like jealous Shawn. "I m sorry Shawn you know I love you and only you, those boys are like my brothers" you say trying to calm him down. "Its ok baby girl now why don't you show me how much you love me" he says smirking. 

"I think you should get jealous more often" you say pulling him into a long passionate kiss which may or may not have led to an intense make out session.

(Allow your imagination to think of what happened next)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laughed way harder than I should have at the part where Shawn has smoke coming out of his ears lmao!

I really want to do requests so message me a request for an Imagine and I will do one for you!

I love you guys, thanks for reading!

Love

~Mendeswaffless

Shawn Mendes Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें