Chapter 5: Unknown

Hey y'all, i hope you like this.

if you have suggestions or reactions just kindly comment.

******************************************************

Two almost dead bodies, hunched at the back of Ditlev's snow bike. He debated for half an hour before he took the two men on his bike. The men in black coats and rifles, had already flew away from the horrific scene and act even after the naked man had collapsed to the white field. He felt the need to help this man out, he was not a killer for him, but the other way round, he felt he was a victim, and he only need to protect himself. Which was quite vicious and bloody in a way for Ditlev.

As he neared the station, he turned off his vehicle. He hopped off, then went straightly to open the door of the small shack. He then went back to his bike were the two men laid, and hunched unconsciously on the snow bike. He grabbed the the man wearing yellow coat, and dragged him by his armpits into the station. As soon as he placed him, near the door, he then went back to grab the naked man that was wrapped on a blood coated black coat. He then dragged him also, but not by his armpits, but by his arms. He placed him near the bed. He then closed that door, and sat back to one of the only stool in the shack.

He debated on whom he should call or go to, but he was left with no choice, but to stay and wait till both of this men wake up. And asked them what happened. He had sensed it that it would be much safer to be neutral to the situation even if he had known what happened awhile ago. He feared this naked beast in front of him, more than anything else. He would want to call the Carla or his assistant, but he didn't have any calling card or their phone number, and almost all of the men that were with them, were already killed except for the guy that he placed near the door.

Ditlev believed that it was not the naked man, who killed the yellow coat men, but those men with rifles, because almost all of them died from gun shots. but unlike those men in black, they were slaughtered or drowned with dislocated bones, or broken ribs.

*************************

In Tasiilaq, Greenland, an island west of Kulusuk where a chopper had landed almost an hour ago. In a small house, Carla Hovenmayer had already walked almost 3km around a small house. She had like walked every corner and inch of the small make-about office that they had rented. Garret, trying to keep his calm, but failed to, was fidgeting with his hand, and biting his nails. It was cold, shivering them almost to death, yet it was not as terrifying to what was happening over the other island. Which they are still unsure, and that what keeps them nervous. Specially Miss H.

Garret had already called almost all the phone number and radio phone of the men that were left in Kulusuk. But it's either no one was answering or cannot be reach. He had heard Miss H said 'they've probably blown out the whole place' awhile ago. He had feared the words of Miss H, yet he also denied it to himself. He wished and hoped and prayed that Ben would be okay. Or probably dead, and unuseful for those MEN. Which was more favorable to them, as what Garret felt that needed to happen.

Suddenly Carla had stopped her marathon walk around the office, and stopped at the window. Her hands nervously tapping the window, that felt like knocking for some senseless answers from the glass. "I need to go back there, and find Ben." she said suddenly, her eyes still focused on the horizon from the window.

"Miss H, it's dangerous out there, no one is even answering their phones or the radio, were not sure if they're still alive or dead." Garret said, he was sure about the 'dead' part. His hands still holding two phones on one hand. Trembling.

"They're probably dead by now." she looked at me, her eyes turned dark. The young assistant knows she was telling the truth, he had sensed it with gloom upon her face. Garrett fell silent.

"IF your gonna go, then i'll come with you." Garrett stood from the chair.

"No need, Garret..." Miss H, said, but was interrupted by his assistant.

"No! I insist miss H... and I know what your gonna tell me. That its not part for my job description and I might get killed. But I have kept quiet the whole time, and though I have worked only for 3 months, I believe I deserve to know what is happening. Even if it risk my life." he was mad, being kept from all of this. He was afraid of those men, for Miss H was also scared, but it was unknown to him. And he feared the unknown more than the shivering cold, the suicidal boss and even those men.

Carla closed her eyes, thinking if he was worth it to have him. She knows that going over there would be dangerous, but she felt his fear, not from those men, but fear of the unknown. Even if she was on his shoes, she would have asked and insisted on it. She'd rather see what was coming than just be killed or hurt without even having a clue on what was going on. But she also doesn't want any casualties. But she thought that having him by her side would help her keep being sane.

"Okay. Then lets go now. We don't have time. Get Larry." she said, she looked back at the window. Wishing, hoping and even if she was an atheist, she prayed, but clueless to the God she was praying. Maybe it was Jesus or Allah or some fat man sitting, but it was the least that she can do at the moment.

Quickly, Garret stepped out of the small house, and looked for Larry, who is now lounging inside the chopper, and probably playing some zombie apocalypse game app on his phone, Garret thought. As he approached, he shouted to Larry to prepare the chopper. Larry then asked about the men that was left there and also Ben. But Garrett just told him that no one was answering the phone and the radio.

"Have you tried the patrol man over there that lives in the shack?" Larry then asked hopping off the chopper and preparing to open the passenger door..

"No..." Garrett replied, he never thought about it. He then run back to the house and fumbled with his phone to locate the phone number of the patrol guard. Why havent i thought of that. Fudge! He cursed himself being dumb. He had forgot about his name, was it Ditto, Dilev something, he thought. It sounded very Nazi to him. He found the number on his phone, remembering that he had asked about it at the town in Kulusuk before flying over there. He entered the house, and found Miss H still standing at the window, she looked back at Garret. Garret raised his hand at Miss H as he heard the first ring from all his attempt of contacting someone over there.

*************************************

what do you think...

is it kinda boring...

i know... well im still building up the story.

if you ave suggestions just kindly comment.