Chapter 7: Suicide 2.0

so above is Ben and Garrett's Picture... quite cute right.. well i need you to stay and read... so that you would know, how this two people will unfold and develop in the story... or not. depending on the circumstances.

anyways... please do comment and suggest.. i really need some support and insights on these. :) 

===============================================================
GARRET'S POV

I grabbed the life jacket at the compartment above my head, I saw the others doing the same but except for Ben. We had crashed into the lake, half of the left wing of the plane is already detached. the impact was undeniably surreal. As I clipped and locked my vest as like the others, I noticed Ben hurrying to the door in front he wasn't wearing any life jacket or even a shirt. He then tried to open the door with the handle, but was having a hard time to twist it and pushing it. He was frustrated as I have observed. He kicked the door and it blasted outside. Water came rushing in immediately. the Plane moved suddenly tipping it to the front.

Miss H, went forward beside Ben, "Jump and swim really far Carla, you don't want to get sucked once this baby goes down." she then jumped and swam. Then came Jake with his life jacket unbuckled he looked at Ben for a second, like he was remembering something yet afraid to say it. for all I know he was afraid. he then jumped and swam towards Miss H. Larry came out of the pilots pit, already with a life jacket. He was standing beside Ben, "Good to see you still alive" He then said to Ben as he saw him.

"Sorry for the wobbly landing." he said to us.

"Under the circumstances, I'm just blessed we're still alive, Larry" I smiled at him.

"No worries Larry, you've been good." Ben said to Larry.

"Good to see you again, Sir Benny" Larry grinned. Ben just smiled at him, then he said "you should go ahead, Larry, get to Carla quickly."

Larry, jumped and made a big splash, and swam to miss H and Jake.

I walked towards Ben, but the plane suddenly moved, and the water came rushing more right now. I stumbled and fall, bracing the impact, I found myself in a strong arms. The strong arms helped me stand again.  It was Ben, I looked at him, his eyes, filled with worry. It was sad yet contempt.

"Thank you, Sir" I told him, as he helped me.

"what did I tell you about calling me 'Sir'?" he said.

"Sorry, Ben" I smiled at him. He walked me towards the door. Still holding my hands.

Water was rushing in, dipping the front half of the plane. I felt like I was in Titanic, but with the plane instead of the unsinkable ship. And Ben was Jack, and i was... well I surely wasn't gonna be Rose. Absurd. I thought.

We rushed towards the front door, as we reached it, I was already ready to jump, when he pulled me to him. He made me face him, he was tall so I was tilting my heads back just to see him eye to eye.

"Don't be clumsy anymore, and take care. Okay smartypants?" he said to me. His deep voice commandeering me. I felt the little butterflies branching my stomach. Why would he say that? Wait..

"your coming outside right?" I asked as I looked for answers in his eyes. I never really knew, that I could be this close to Ben. But there was something. Something I cannot explain.

"They are looking for me, Smartypants, and they are gonna kill whoever is on their way. I want you to swim as far as you can, all of you. Don't try to find me again. I don't need any casualties anymore." He looked into my eyes, saddened, full of hope and despair. I felt it. And out of nowhere, he kissed my forehead.