Chapter 8: Resurface

so Sorry that it took sooooo long to update. I had a writers Block Per se. so please do Forgive me y'all!!

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
Ben's pov

I had punched a big hole on the very back of the plane as i try to save carla from drowning with me. As we swam to surface of the lake, I saw Larry and some other guy swimming really fast towards us. carla was still catching her breath pribably from the long dive.

"Where is... Garret?" she muttered at my side.

"I thought he was already with you guys" i replied with panic in my voice. I looked left and right to search for that four eyed klutz of a man. But he was nowhere to be found.

Larry and the unknown guy reached us and quickly said "They're coming! They have a boat".

"Where is that assistant of yours" the unknown guy asked Carla. "He went to get you guys in  that drowning plane"

Both Carla and I looked back, but there aint no plane just some debris of the plane floating around. Carla began to panic at my side.

"All of you! Swim ashore and run as far as you could away from here..." I commanded, then looked back at where the plane unfortuntely landed a few minutes ago "...I'll get Garrett." I swam towards the debris.

Carla and the two guys swam along as quickly as possible through this freezing lake. Then i looked at the other side where there was 4 guys in  boat and they had guns. I already assumed they were the ones looking for us all along. I looked for something from the floating debris. And i saw a flat metal piece, i aimed it at the boat, then i swing my to the side then swing it again as i let it go from my hand like a boomerang. The metal piece flies in to them and hit one of the guys standing. He got knocked over the boat while the other guys ducked from the flying metal.

That would atleast stall them.

Then I made a deep inhale and head down the freezing lake... Yet i still dont feel any cold in here. I just assumed Cause the trees and the shore looked like they had snow a week ago.

As i swam down and saw the butt of the plane, i quickly dove downwards. I saw the huge hole I made awhile ago. I felt a wringing pain from the the pressure through my ears, but it fades away suddenly as it adjusts but when i go deeper again it wrings. I ingored it and focused myself in saving that clumsy guy.

I entered the plane from the hole at the back and looked around for Garrett. I saw him immediately he was just wearing boxer shorts and a big blue turtleneck. I grabbed his arms the pull him upwards as i resurface both of us. As we near the surface i saw the bottom of a boat above us. I let Garrett float on the left side of the boat and as he came to the surface, I went to the botton of the boat and with all my uoper strength i punched it and made small hole on it. Water came rushing in. The boat swayed as the passengers of it panicked i assumed. Then I grabbed the proppeller and pull it off so that it wont run.

I swam near where Garrett was floating and resurfaced also. The men in the boat were panicking as i looked at them that they didnt even notice me. I anchored Garrett by his neck as I pull and swam ashore.

I saw Carla and Larry side by side waving at me. I wans't surprised to why they were still there.The other guy was in the water already to help us ashore.

He grabbed the right arm of Garrett and pulled him, i did the same on the other arm. As we pulled him on rocky shore of the lake, the other guy was already putting his fingers on Garrett's neck pulsing him. He neared his ears towards Garrett's mouth then he sighed.

Carla knelt down and held Garrett's head, her head pointing downwards.
"Please do something Jake." She said to the the guy who was already pumping Garrett's chest.

Jake suddenly put his mouth on Garrett's mouth while holding his nose and tilting his chin upwards.

I feel weird. I kept the thought to myself. I know he is just trying to do a CPR on Garrett.

Jake did it a couple of times yet Garrett still had no response at all. Then Jake suddenly pumped Garrett's chest but now with much strength.

"C'mon... c'mon... C'mon..." He said under his breath. Frustration on his voice was evident. I wondered where the company got him cause his dedication was spot on. Then he blew his mouth again for one last time. And i seriously felt that it took longer than the other times he did it. Then i heard Garrett gasp, Jake pulled his mouth then grabbed Garrett's back to tilt him to the side.  Garrett puked water and coughed so hard,  I felt his lungs were being detached from his body.

Carla sighed with happiness. "Oh God, Garrett..." She said while rubbing his back.

"Guys I think we need to move now" we all looked at Larry, then he pointed his finger to the other side of the lake. We looked where he was pointing and we saw dozen of men on the other side.

Fuck!

∆_--------------_∆

so guuuuyzzzz.. Whadayathink? Is it exciting or boring or dragging. Leave some comments and dot forget to vote.

I was thinking of Stephen Amell you know Arrows real life brother. I think cute to be jake Johnssen... But if you have suggestions kindly commen it.

yayBtw ever Sat or sun i will now be updting this story. So keep posted Biatches!!!

Whatdo you think of Garrett and Jake affair. Hmmmm. Something is fishy... Hahahahahhaha