Chapter13 Teaching Germany How to Smile

•Italy's POV•

I have a bandage on my foot where I stepped on the piece of glass, it didn't bleed at all. It hurt though, but Germany made it better. He always does. I wonder what he looks like when he-a smiles, he hasn't done that in awhile, everyone should smile at least once a day. I say to myself in my head. It's-a true everyone should smile once a day. Does he know how to smile? I wondered suddenly, Do I need to teach him how to smile?

"Oh Germany!" I called going into his office.

"Ja?" Germany looked up from the paper on his desk curiously. "Can I help you Italien?" He asked me softly.

"I'm going to help you!" I giggled happily running over to his side of the desk and sitting on his desk smiling at him.

"Huh?" He asked curiously and confused raising a blonde eyebrow.

"I'm going to teach you how to smile!" I told him gleefully, "Everyone should at least smile once a day." I explained "Or at least I think so."

"Italy, please, I have important work to do." He told me, I jutted out my bottom lip putting on my best puppy dog pouty face I had. He looked a me and said. "Zhat's not going to vork on me.." He told me, even though he said that I still kept it on. I was going to get what I wanted no matter what this time.  He groaned and sighed "Fine."

  I laughed and giggled "Yay!" I smiled and then I crawled into his lap. "Smile." I told him looking at him.

  He attempted to smile he wasn't really looking at me he was looking at the wall, blushing at that. I put a finger on my chin. "Hmm~" I said thinking "Look at something you-a love and smile!" I told him gleefully.

  He said "Okay." Then his gaze turned to me looking me deep in the eyes he smiled. I swooned a little, no.. A lot. He has an amazing smile. Wait! Whoa! Hold the parmesan cheese! I told him to smile at something he loves.. He's smiling... At me!

  "Ve~ why-a are you smiling at-a me?" I asked curiously with a tilt of my head still swimming in a river of swooning from Germany's smile.

  Germany blinked very confused, "Didn't you tell me to smile at something I loved?" He asked with a curious face.

  "Sí! But you're smiling at-a me!" I told him softly my cheeks heating up, no doubt about to look-a like pasta sauce.

  "Ja, zhat's exactly what I'm doing. You're zhe zhing I love." He whispered his face now looking like pasta sauce. I blinked and just sat there on his lap unable to move. That was-a really smooth.