Chapter3 P.E.

•Italy's POV•

I walked down the hall aimlessly searching for the gym. Then suddenly I collided with something hard at first I thought it was the wall, but I was-a wrong. "You ok?" It's Germany!

"Sí, but I'm-a lost!" I replied admitting I am lost helplessly. I looked into his eyes they're-a crystal blue.

"Vhat class do you have now?" Germany asked I smiled.

"P.E." I replied smiling helplessly.

"Do you vant me to show you to zhe gym?" He asked breaking our eye contact. Was he-a blushing?

"Sí," I answered gratefully.

"Vell c'mon let's go." He said walking mio Dio he's fast!

"Wait-a up!" I called begging.

"Oh.. Sorry Italy." He said quietly walking back towards me. I smiled and we began walking to the-a gym together.

As we got to the gym he nodded towards me signaling that we are here. "Bye!" I called to Germany waving to him as he walked away he waved back. I then heard laughing behind me, I gulped and turned around. It was a bunch of big and tall guys not bigger than Doitsu of course, but bigger than I.

~~time skip by; Anime bet thing since sliced bread~~

I was-a putting my backpack on that I-a left in the corner. Then two big burly, hairy arms came on both sides of me. I turned around shaking. "Hey boys we have a new guy, you're a pretty boy aren't you?" The leader taunted they began pushing me around in the corner. I closed my eyes in attempt to stop shaking it failed.

"Hey! Vhat do you think you're doing?!" It's Doitsu! But I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes.

"Yo! Ludwig! What's up?!" The leader asked as if nothing is happening.

"Vhat are you doing to zhe new guy?!" Germany demanded.

"We are just having some fun with him!" They all tried to defend themselves.

"Leave him alone! Now!" Germany commanded. I felt them all stop and back away.

"Italian are you ok?" Germany asked softly. I opened my eyes and shook my head. I hugged Germany crying.

"Grazie Germany!" I whispered

"Bitterschön it means you're welcome in German." He answered my unasked question. He was very stiff and rigid. I looked up at him.

"Please let go of me." He said he looked uncomfortable. So I let him go.

"Sorry." I apologized looking down blushing.

"It's ok." He said, what is this feeling? He makes my heart flutter, it's hard to breath, it's been a long time since I felt like this.

"So, vhat is your next class?" He asked breaking me from my original thoughts.

"Study hall!" I replied.

"Me too!" He replied "who's class?"

"Mr. Anthony."

"Me too, c'mon let's get to class." I smiled as he said this. We walked to class together.

(GerIta) The Secret Countries in the High School: The bad boys... Boy?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें