Episode 65: Premonition of the World's Destruction

            “Hahhahaah!” laughed Na’ash, holding the crystals in his hands. He looked up at the crazed chaotic sky, seeing a big ball devouring both the sun and moon, covering the Earth in complete darkness. 

            “I feel some kind of strange presence here.” The Earth itself started to tremble in fear, buildings collapsing on one another, volcano erupting, and water violently overflowing. The ground started to split into two, creating unknown storms.

            “Ohhh no…what could this be?” He turned around seeing the Elemental Warriors turned to stone, frozen in there tracks. He turned to his right seeing Princess Aureka along with her prince, Dycoon dead together. He looked back at the ball as a beam of negative cosmic plasma energy shot down from what looked like a mouth. The beam crashed, drilling the Earth’s curst, attacking the core. The beam headed straight for him, destroying every living creature on the entire planet including the stone Elemental Warriors one by one, swallowing up the princess and prince whole. “Ahhhhhh!”

            Angela’s eyes flashed open as she jumped up, gasping for air as Zac flew across the room, slamming into a bookshelf.

            “Daaaammn…” Travis said rushing in.

            “Zac?...Angela?” said Trista. But, Angela heart was racing as sweat rushed down Zac’s ebony face.

            “You’re burning up,” said Travis touching her forehead.

            “Zac?” said Prince Dycoon, helping him up.

            “I…I…I had a premonition,” he started to say.

            “The vision was that strong?” asked Prince Dycoon.

            “What do you mean?” asked Trista.

            “His vision was strong enough to wake Angela…their psychic brother and sister bond,” Travis thought.  

            “I saw—saw the Earth’s destruction…everything…everyone was devoured into nothing. People…us…you and the princess…dead,” Zac stressed.

            “You’ve got to be jiving?” said Jenna.

            “No he’s not…I got the headache to prove it,” said Angela, rubbing her head. The Earth’s destruction Travis thought. How can he as the leader help defeat something so powerful? It’s a freakin’ planet eating star!