Episode 76: The Fallout

            Not only was Kibosh’s ship breaking up, but the Earth and buildings were too.

            “How do we fight a thing like that?” asked Zac. Angela’s body presented itself with that strange blue aura as her eyes shined.

            “Young Warriors from another world, hear thy speech.”

            “The Flower Maiden?” thought Travis as Angela’s mouth would move, but The Flower Maiden’s voice came out.

            “It is time for thou aid. Go forth and save thy princess. Release her with thou pentagram.”

            “What?” asked Jenna.

            “Release her into this world with thou elemental pentagram. Save her and you save both worlds.” The echoed voice faded, returning Angela back from her trance.

            “Ahhh!” they screamed as another chunk of the ship broke off.

            “Do we even have time?” asked Trista.

            “Maybe the maiden was right…what is written will come to pass, maybe we can’t change the timeline,” said Zac.

            “No! We are the reincarnation of the legendary Elemental Warriors. Their power, will, and spirit are with us and it’s our destiny to save this beautiful planet we call home,” said Travis with authority. The revolving ring in the center of O’megka K-I started to open, revealing something that looks similar to a mouth. Even though the floor was unstable, Travis managed to stand. They followed in his leadership and stood with him, readying to face this thing together.