Episode 67: Feeling a little Toxyc

            The Witches of the Elements searched all over the place for Volcana, but wasn’t successful. They figured she still should be on earth because she would have a greater survival chance. Their search brought them to the park were they first encountered Leafe and Volcana. They split up two on two. Travis took Angela and they searched more into the park. Travis noticed she was very quiet than usual, probably thinking about Blitz.

            “Hey um Angela—”

            “Go ahead and say it…I haven’t been myself.”

            “I know…Blitz meant a lot to you,” he said.

            “He did. Even though we were together for a short time, I loved him and to have that person taken away from me permanently hurts.”

            “Huuhahaha…you want her,” whispered the blonde.

            “You love her,” echoed the brunet.

            “Console her huuahaha…” Travis looked, but saw nothing. “Did you hear something?” he asked.

            “No…why?”

            “Nothing.”

            “Aww look at the two little witches all alone,” said a voice as she jumped down from a branch. They stood in a fighting stance as she introduced herself as Toxyca. Toxyca coughed up acid that she spat in their direction. As the acid approached, Angela swirled her hands around and reversed the attack right back at her. Toxyca dodged it and countered attack with glue that came from her mouth as well, immobilizing Angela. Travis sent a ray of fireworks, but attack hit her poisonous smoke that she’d ejected from her hands. Travis pushed his attack forward, but the toxic vaporous fumes coming from the smoke was too much for him as he let go, rolling on the ground from it. Angela flicked her hand, sending the glue back at Toxyca. She ran over to Travis and helped him up. Toxyca threw a huge chunk of spit that turned into an unbreakable net that wrapped around them both. Just then, chains surfaced from the ground below, tangling Toxyca. The chains tighten their grip and morphed into lava, disintegrating her into nothing. The net disappeared as Volcana stepped forth.