Episode 73: The Black Sands

Prince Dycoon and the gang rushed to the chamber where they first saw the princess, hoping she and Volcana would be there. They pushed themselves hard, rushing to get there. They finally made it to the room, seeing Na'ash waiting for them.

"I knew your name sounded familiar. You're Na'ash, a Shadow Priest and the leader of The Black Sands," stated Prince Dycoon.

"The Black Sands" asked Zac.

"Cult worshipers."

"Too smart for your own good prince," said Na'ash. He snapped his fingers and the three Shadow Priests appeared with the passed out Volcana.

"Muuhahaha-if you want her, fight for her," Na'ash said, his pale eyes glowing. He stepped down and swirled his hands around as a huge amount of black sand appeared out of nowhere and wrapped around him. Na'ash flicked his hands, unleashing a tidal wave of black sand at the warriors. Prince Dycoon quickly pulled out The Katano sword and slashed through the sand, down in the middle. Prince Dycoon charged straight for him as Na'ash's hands pulsated. When that happened, the black sand sprouted up spikes, causing Prince Dycoon to dart and dodge. Prince Dycoon swung his sword, but Na'ash caught it with two fingers.

"C'mon, we have to get Volcana," ordered Travis. Na'ash in slow motion, lifted up the blade trapped between his two fingers and with his right hand, forced his palm onto Prince Dycoon's chest, sending him flying over the warriors and into a wall, going through it.

"Water...Fire...Earth...Air...Lightning!" said each one of them. Travis' power connected the others with a magical chain. It levitated them up in the air as it started to spin around them.

"...Warriors...UNLEASH!" they screamed out as Travis folded both pinky and ring finger of both hands and with his palm up, pointed at the Crystal Hearts with his pointer and ring finger. They started to transform into something beyond what they thought was possible.

Jenna sprouted from the earth itself, freshly new and rejuvenated. He was wearing a really short sleeveless dark green top that was overlapped by a fishnet armor piece and also on her bare arms. The top exposed her stomach and a chain with a lock that was her belt. She had on dark green pants with a zipper on the side of the pants that went all the way down, big dark green and black boots, black and dark green punching gloves, and a black and dark green spiked collar. Her spiked out hair was spiked downward in a slant and she had two long pieces of green hair dangle down in front of her face. A tattoo of her Crystal Heart the Cube appeared above her breast level on her chest as she yelled out, "OH YEAH...Earth!"

Zac surrounded himself with fire as the heat warmed him body. He was wearing a long cloak or robe that appeared only on his left side. It was dark red with a tattoo of his Crystal Heart the Tetrahedron wrapped around it. In the center he had on a plated armor and on the right side a black sleeve, black pants leg, and two black boots as he yelled out, "Fire!"

Trista was surrounded by wind, being ever freer as it lifted her up in the air. She was wearing grey pants with white boots, a sky blue flowing skirt that was split in three ways, white belt with two grey beaded ropes dangling down it, a short long sleeve top that was sky blue and covered her back, but lifted up and exposed the stomach which had a tattoo of her Crystal Heart the Octahedron around her belly button, and sky blue gloves as she screamed out, "Wind!"