Chapter 24

-Whiskey's P.O.V.-

He just stands there stunned for a bit.

"We're going to be a family," Simon tells me,smiling, as he hugs me. It's not over yet though...

"But there's a problem," I tell him. He let's go and looks at me with a cautious look splashed on his face.

"The day I concieved," I say pausing and taking a deep breath," I had slept with Adam." I close my eyes and my face cringes as I await his response. I expect him to maybe walk out or worst. But to my surprise he hugs me again.

"You're ok with it?" I ask him puzzled. Why is he hugging me? The guys I've dated have started to make me think that all guys are jerks. But not Simon.

"Well, yea. At the time you were with Adam, you guys were technically still dating," Simon tells me understandingly,"But now you're mine."

"This went completely better than I thought," I say kissing him.

"What did you think I'd do?"Simon says holding me.

"I was afraid you'd leave me," I tell him.

His hands make their way from my back up to my shoulders, and I wince as he grabs my shoulders. Realize the memories this brings me, Simon lightens his grasp.

"I would never hurt you and I'll never leave you if you don't leave me," He tells me. I smile and kiss him.

"How about we celebrate?!" He says smiling,"Let's go out to dinner."

"Sure," I say smiling. We get in the car and head to his favorite restaurant.

The hosetess seats us and gets us our drinks.

"So how are you doing with this?" Simon asks me.

"I'm still trying to digest it," I tell him,"There is something more."

"Ok, tell me. I'm listening," Simon tells me as he takes a drink of water. He's not going to drink around me so I don't get tempted.

"Well, I'm having twins," I tell him.

"Twins... Twins," He says to himself. Then he looks at me and smiles,"Double the fun."

I laugh and ask him,"So are you going to tell your kids?"

"Of course, I'll tell them on Easter," He tells me as we order our food.

When we finish eating we head home and Simon goes to bed, he has to be up early for filming tomorrow so I stay in the living room and watch Person of Interest the t.v. show. I get my phone and call Tina.

"He took it well,"  I tell her as she answers.

"That's good," Tina says through the phone giggling,"Stop it."

"Who's that," I ask Tina.

"Hey," I hear Jesse's voice.

"Jesse is that you?" I ask to make sure. I hear him take the phone.

"Yup," Jesse says and I hear them playfully fight for the phone.

"Ok. I'll just go," I say laughing and hanging up.

***

"Let me take the bag from you," Simon tells me as he takes my luggage from me. I don't argue, being five months pregnant is not easy. As we board the plane and take our seats in first class Simon holds my hand. Because I'm pregnant the doctor gave told me I can only take the pills occasionally. Which is ok because I don't have insomnia alot, just when I'm on planes. So I take my meds and within the hour I fall asleep. This time I don't have any dreams which is good because I do not need another nightmare. When I wake up I see we already landed. Simon and I get our stuff and go rent a car. We drive and finally get to his house. It's Easter morning so we quickly drop off our stuff and head to Rebecca's house to get the kids.

When we get there the boys gasp as they see my belly.

"I'm going to be a big brother!" Harry says as he runs to give me a hug.

I laugh,"Yes you are."

"Hi Key," Claude says hugging me.

"Hey Claude," I say hugging him. Simon and a girl walk towards me,"Whiskey this is Stella, Stella this is Whiskey."

"Nice to meet you," I tell her shaking her hand.

"Nice to finally meet you," She says smiling.

We all go the beach and Stella and I start to talk while the boys surfed.

"How old are you?" She asks me.

I'm stunned but I answer,"27."

"Oh, I'm 21," She tells me.

I get really uncomfortable and she notices.

"Oh, no no no. It's ok. My dad's last girlfriend was my age, at least your older than me," She tells me. I sigh of relief, still, it's weird but I get over it. Stella and I talk more and we actually start to get along really well. I watch Simon with his sons and I think about what good dad he is. My kids are going to be lucky. But still, I think about how different my future would be if Adam had not cheated. Adam would have taught them how to play guitar, but Simon's going to teach them to surf. Eventually the boys get tired and we all go for ice cream.

As we walk on the beach eating our ice cream, the boys run ahead and start drawing something in the sand. The sun is slowly setting and it looks beautiful. When we get closer to the boys, I stop and look at what they wrote. 'Will you marry me'

I turn and Simon is on his knee holding a ring,"Will you marry me?"

I gasp, I look at the boys and they nod enthusiastically. I turn to Stella and she smiles approvingly. 

"Of course!" I tell him as I kiss him. We walk along the beach the rest of the night and I don't leave Simon's side.

We drop off the boys at Rebecca's and Stella goes back to college. We only wanted to stay for the day so Simon and I head back to the airport. I rest my head on Simon and don't even bother with the sleeping pill. I start to miss Adam.