Chapter 22

--Skylar's POV--

I woke up the next morning to Olly singing in the shower. I smiled to myself, he was honestly so cute.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and started to scroll through Twitter, reading peoples tweets. About 5 minutes later, Olly came in. He was combing his hair fixing his shirt.

"Oh, did I wake you up?" He said as soon as he saw my eyes were open. I nodded slowly, logging off of Twitter and putting my phone back on the nightstand. "I'm sorry, darlin'" Olly said as he finished combing his hair and looked in the small mirror he had on the wall. I quickly climbed out of bed, then went to walk to the bathroom. When I past Olly, I ruffled his hair that he seemed to be combing for quite some time now. "Hey!" Olly grabbed me so I could walk any further, then pulled me closer to him. "You trouble maker." He whispered, his hot breath hitting my lips. "I know." I pecked him quickly on the lips, winked, then walked away to go to the bathroom.

After I was done in the bathroom, I came back into my room and went to lay back down on my bed. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked Olly, who was lounging on the bean bag chair that was in the corner of my room. Olly looked up from his phone and stared at me. He wasn't saying anything, he just stared at me. "Olly, you're really freaking me out. Just tell me." A small giggle escaped my lips as I watched Olly just stare. "You don't remember what I promised?" Olly finally said. I shook my head slowly. "Bowling!" Olly shot up from the bean bag chair and threw his arms in the air. "Oh yea!" I laughed, getting up from the bed and walking over to my dresser. Olly just laughed.

How could I let bowling slip my mind?

==========

"You ready to lose, Murs?" I said as I got out of the car and stuck my phone in my back pocket. "The real question is," Olly said before getting out of the car, after he got out of the car he stood next to me and swung his arm around my shoulder. "are you ready to win?" Olly whispered. "No!" I poked him in the stomach. "You aren't letting me win." I demanded. I stood on my toes, so I was now Olly's height. "I want a challenge." I said, sharply. Olly just smirked. "If that's what you want."

After we got into the building, we paid for our shoes then picked a lane. We picked the lane farthest to the left, because that was the only one that seemed open.

When we walked over, I saw there was a small chair and a panel, I walked over and sat down in the chair. "We gotta enter our names, you get six characters." I informed Olly as he walked over. "What do you wanna be?" Olly asked me, as he was looking at the panel. "I don't know, just put my name." Olly nodded, then wrote out 'Skylar'. "I'm gonna get creative." Olly winked. "Oh god." I muttered under my breath. I sat up from the chair, and went to go sit on the benches that were there if you had a bigger group. When Olly got done thinking of a name, he punched it in and registered everything.

"What name did you think of?" I asked Olly as he sat up from the chair at the panel and walked over to sit on the bench. "Oh you'll see in a second." Olly chuckled.

For now, it was my turn. So I had to go pick out a bowling ball. Once I picked a ball, I walked up to the lane. Olly sat on the bench and watched. "Don't stare at me like that." I turned around from the front of the lane. "Ok, sorry." Olly covered his eyes with his hands. "Go." Olly smiled.

I turned back around, and took a deep breath. I swung my hand back, then shot the ball down the lane. It knocked down about half of the pins. I waited for the pins to be collected. After a few seconds, the bowling ball rolled back in the rack, and the correct amount of pins were in the lane. I walked over to the rack and picked up the same bowling ball I used previously, then I walked back over to the lane and shot the ball down. There was only two left, I was pretty pleased with myself. Considering I rarely bowl.