Chapter 30

--Olly's POV--

Skylar got ready surprisingly fast for a 20 year old girl; we were only ten minutes late to the studio.

When we walked in, Sarah was waiting in the main room. The band was all piled onto two couches. I was surprised 13 people could fit into this tiny space. Normally, the band comes to the studio at different times. That way, the small room wouldn't be as crowded as it is now.

The recording session went by pretty fast. We went through warm ups like it was no problem, then we started to actually record songs for the new album. Skylar was sat outside on the couch, watching whoever was recording something record and laughing along with whoever was sitting by her.

Her laugh is so cute. Her whole face just lights up, its a beautiful thing to watch.

"What do you guys wanna do now?" I said as we walked out of the studio, referring to the band.

Sarah decided to leave, because her back was really hurting her. Also, her baby was due some time around April.

I grabbed Skylar's hand and intertwined our fingers as the cold February air breezed past us. The studio was heated, so going from warm air to cold air was awful. The band just zipped up their jackets. "I heard there was this really cool indoor mini golf place." John, who's been unusually quiet lately, suggested. Skylar and I exchanged glances. "Sure, why not?" She said. John pulled out his phone and searched for directions to the mini golf place. Once he found them, he told us them and we all piled into our own cars to drive there.

==========

We got there about 20 minutes later, we were one of the first people here. So we waited outside the building until the rest of the band showed up. We waited for about 5 more minutes, (In the cold, if I might add) then the whole band slowly made their way here.

Once everyone came, we went inside the heated building. The place seemed to be animal themed, which was cool. We paid for game, picked out our sized club and which color ball we wanted, then went to the first hole out of 18.

Sean went first, then Ben, Donavan, Paul, Marco, and Mike. Then it was Skylar's turn. She walked up to start of the fake grass and placed her ball down. 

"Do you know how to hold it? I can teach you if you want." I smirked. Skylar turned around and poked me in the chest with her club. "You just want an excuse to put your arms around me." The rest of the band started laughing. "No! That's not true." I defended. Skylar just rolled her eyes and turned around. She hit the golf ball, and it almost made it in the hole.

After Skylar went, John, Karlos, Darren, Rupert, and I went.

We got through the first few holes with no problems. Well, no problems until Ben and Darren decided they were playing real golf and shot their golf balls all the way to the other side of the building. We almost got kicked out.

After Ben and Darren retrieved their golf balls and came back, we finished the course.

Paul ended up winning, Karlos came in second, and John came in third. I came in last.

Hey, you cant blame me. I sing, not golf.

Skylar and I left the band and went back to our house, because I needed to go shopping, and I don't think Skylar would want to spend any more time with the band then she has to.

"I'll be back later, I need to go shopping for a few things." I said to Skylar when we stepped inside the house. "Have fun." She gave me a quick kiss, then I walked back out the door and into my car.

==========

I came back about two hours later with a few bags of items. I couldn't let Skylar see them though, because they were for Valentines day which is coming up in a few days.

I left the bags in the car and went inside to check what Skylar was doing. She was sleeping on the couch, so I went back outside and grabbed the bags. I quickly ran down the hall to our room and found my suitcase. I opened it and managed to fit the small bags into it. After I zipped it up, I shoved it back under the bed.

Before, I wasn't as excited for Valentines day as I am this year. I guess it's because this year I actually have someone to spend it with.