Chapter 31

--Olly's POV--

Valentine's day, the most romantic day of the year. And I have plans that live up to this holiday's hype.

When I woke up, Skylar was cuddled into my chest. So I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, expecting her to wake up. Surprisingly, she didn't. I just smiled to myself and slowly got up off of the bed. I quickly got changed into a normal day's outfit, I was going to dress up later. 

I walked out to my backyard and found a small rose, which I didn't think I would find. I didn't even know my backyard was growing roses. But hey, I'll take it. I walked back inside with the rose and found a pen and a piece of paper. I quickly wrote Skylar a note, then attached it to the rose with a small ribbon that I found. I walked down the hall and placed the note and ribbon on my side of the bed so I know Skylar will see it.

After I did that, I put the pen in my jeans pocket and grabbed an empty notebook that I bought yesterday and headed out the door.

--Skylar's POV--

I expected to wake up to Olly, but instead I woke up to a small rose and a note.

"Happy Valentine's day babe! Just went out to do a few things. You'll see later, don't worry. I'll be back soon. I love youuuu. xx Olly.

Oh yeah, P.S. I hope you like the rose. I ventured out into the mighty jungle (the backyard) to get it for you!"

I laughed to myself and climbed out of bed, Olly can be so cheesy sometimes. But I guess that's another thing I love about him. I set the rose and the note on the nightstand, then got changed.

==========

It's been about three hours since I woke up at 11am, and Olly still isn't home yet. I started to wonder more and more about what exactly he was doing. I just shrugged it off for the moment, and turned my attention to the news, which was talking about some other celebrity that I've never heard of.

As they were talking about the celebrity, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out of my pocket and unlocked it, it was a message from Olly.

"Sorry I'm not home yet. :( Should be home soon though! Sending Faye over, so don't be surprised if she walks in the house. Love you. xxx Olly."

Why would Olly send Faye over if he was going to be home soon?

I don't know, I guess I'll just clean the house a bit until Faye gets here.

==========

Faye arrived soon enough, she said we were going out somewhere. But she wont tell me where. "Why can't we just stay here? Olly said he should be-" I was interrupted by Faye grabbing my hand and leading me out of the door.

"Faye, where are we-" I tried asking again as Faye pulled me along the sidewalk. "Shh, read this note." She stopped in front of a tiny flower shop and handed me a small note on a piece of paper.

"Hiiii, Skylar. Okay, so. You should be in front of the little flower shop just down the road from the house a little ways. I want you to keep going straight, then make a right at the next turn. You should see another note. Love, Olly x"

I just looked at the note, completely confused. "Go on, do what Olly says." Faye said with a small smile. I looked at the note one more time, then folded it up and shoved it in my pocket. I went straight and made a right at the next turn, just like the note said. I saw a piece of notebook paper taped onto a small tree, so I walked over and read what it said.

"Good, you found the second note :) Okay, now.. Keep going straight, then make the next left.. I think? You know that café where we got tea a few days ago? Yeah, that's where you should end up. You should see another note like this one. Love, Olly xxx"

I took the note off of the tree and shoved it in my pocket. "Olly's terrible with directions." I said to Faye, who was looking down the road. "Always was, always will be." We both laughed, then continued down the road.

Olly's directions were slightly off. So it was a good thing I already knew how to get there.

When I arrived at the café, there was another note taped to the front of the building.

"Sorry, I think those were the wrong directions.. :( But, only one morrreeee. But this ones a little long, so you need to follow the arrows.  Make the next right, then keep going until you can turn left. You should see an arrow. :) See you soon! Love, Olly xx"

I did what Olly told me to do (With Faye following me the whole time) and followed each arrow. The last arrow led me to the last note. The note was taped onto the window of a.. dress shop?

"The last thing I want you to do is pick up the dress inside. :) I took a shot in the dark and ordered it, I hope you like it. It should be under my name, so just go up and ask for it.. (Change into it too, by the way) When you read this, call me and ill send a cab over so you can come home. Love, Olly xo"

I looked at Faye and she just shrugged and smiled. I pulled out my phone and immediately called Olly.

"Hello?" I heard Olly's voice through the phone.

"What is all this?" I asked.

"You'll see when you get here! Did you pick up the dress?"

"No, not yet. I'm about to."

"Well, hurry up!" Olly chuckled. "I'll call the cab."

"Alright, alright. I'm going. I'll see you soon.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Olly's calling a cab." I said to Faye, who was looking at the cars pass. "I'll wait out here for you, go get the dress." She said. I nodded and walked inside the building.

I asked for the dress, and they gladly gave it to me. I then went into the back rooms to change.

The dress seemed to fit perfectly. I don't know how Olly figured out my size, he probably looked through some of my old dresses while I was gone. It was a red slim fit dress that was about knee length, with sleeves just above my elbows. I loved it, honestly.

After I got changed, I walked back out to Faye who was just opening the cab door. "You look nice." Faye complimented me as I sat in the cab seat. Faye got in herself, then gave the driver Olly's address. "Thank you." I said before quickly texting Olly telling him that we're heading home.