Chapter 14: Here Comes Trouble

A/N: I believe I mentioned before that Adrian was a health teacher...At least I hope I did. I think in one of the earlier chapters I made that clear but if not now you know.

So, I have finally decided how I want to wrap this story up. This is the chapter where everything is about to get a whole lot more interesting. There's a special surprise for all you readers out there. Enjoy! And don't kill me if it wasn't what you expected .

Also, not many comments on the post I did yesterday but I would really like it if any of you commented on your ideas of there being a sequel. Either way there's going to be one.

As for all those Richelle Mead fans how many of you have read the new Bloodlines series? I'm reading the Golden Lily right now and it inspired me maybe add a little bit of Sydney in the sequel. I've pretty much mapped out how the rest f the chapters are going to go and what's going to happen. I also want to apologize for the slow updating process. I have very limited internet connection but if I have to I'll start typing the story on my phone to upload faster. I'm very eager to start the next story. I really did not expect to have this story be so liked. I'm also changing the story summary because it's so clique and I want this story to attract more readers. Anyways please comment :)

Much Love,

Maryanne 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Vampire Academy but I do own the storyline and the made up characters of:

Charlotte Ozera*

Charles Ozera *

Alice Ozera*

*Only Characters that are mentioned. No appearance.

Chapter Fourteen: Along Comes Trouble

Adrian POV

After my encounter with Viktoria Belikov, I was rather flustered on what to do with the rest of my day. I didn't have much to do on campus considering my one class only took place once a week. I knew Lissa had only given me the role to make me seem useful but I didn't really enjoy the job. I was much more invested in teaching a subject that wasn't just common sense. Students were not interested in learning about being healthy. Yet I didn't complain with what I was given. I made my way to the cafeteria in hopes of being able to visit a feeder. Last nights episode with Spirit had left me rather drained and I was pretty sure a small dose of blood would soothe the pounding headache I knew was coming on. I must have been very deep in my thoughts because I didn't even notice when I bumped right into a a tall Moroi woman with mousy brown hair and pale green eyes that had a glint of humor.

"Well, if it isn't Adrian Ivashkov. I see you still have a way of getting a woman's attention."

My mouth became dry as realization flooded mind and the features began to connect in my head: mousy brown hair and green eyes.

"Jail bait!" I yelped as I grabbed her into a big hug. It had been years since I had seen the little munchkin graduate from the academy and never return once. She had never visited and she hadn't kept in contact with anybody really but Mia.

Jill laughed as she patted my back, "Can't breathe Adrian." She hissed in gasps of air as I released my hold on her. She was older now and seemed to have a wary vibe in the depths of her eyes. Like she was harboring a bout load of problems and secrets and didn't have an anchor to release the heavy burden. I didn't spend to much time taking in her scattered look before I fully took in her body. She was slender yet still had some appealing curves that not most Moroi women had. She was pale which wasn't too uncommon yet she looked sickly pale. I didn't have much time to take her in before she chuckled and placed her hands in front of her chest, " Well all be darned. Is Adrian Ivashkov actually checking me out?"