The Memoirs of A Hathaway

Chapter 1: Anxious

The Memoirs of a Hathaway

What if Rose had gotten pregnant after the cabin scene and 16 years later she's dealing with her daughter's secret romance with her mentor. Dimitri left Rose for Tasha 16 years before but now returns stirring the pot more. How will Rose's daughter learn to cope with her situation by following her parent's actions? Be prepared for many points of views.

This is a story I have spent almost two years writing. I have posted it on FanFiction.com but have recently decided to post it here as well. Do not steal my story or plot! I did not spend this much time for people to steal my ideas. Please comment, vote and favorite. Fyi, the last scene to actually happen in the actual VA novels was the cabin scene. No attack.

DISCLAMIER: I do not own Vampire Academy or the characters but I do own:

Alana Hathaway

Andre Ozera

Nora and Asher Castille

Leila Voda

Guardian Eric Pavel

Julia Drozdov

Trinity Badica

Please Rate and Review

The Memoirs of a Hathaway

Rose POV

I was pacing. Yes, Rose Hathaway was pacing the length of her living room. Lissa had told me I wasn't going to be happy but she had made it seem like something very miniscule. Not something as huge and mind blowing as Dimitri Belikov coming back to St. Vladimir's academy. I was expecting her to say that Alana had been kicked out of class and had to serve detention. I was used to things like that. Alana was just as hot headed as I was. I was not expecting Lissa to declare that Dimitri was walking right back into my life after sixteen long and dreadful years of learning to live without him. To make matters worst things were different now. I was older and I had a daughter now.

A daughter that just happened to belong to Dimitri. Only he didn't know and neither did my sixteen year old daughter Alana. I wanted to keep it that way. I was pacing back and forth recounting the past sixteen years when Alana walked into the room. When I glanced up it was like gazing into a mirror. Her skin was the color of her fathers and her dark luminous eyes reflected his as well but her structure and flowing hair had been replicated from my body straight to hers. She was tall and lean and she had the body that I knew all too well attracted the wrong attention from male companions. Along with my looks she had gotten my sense of rage. Sure she had the calm and optimistic side that Dimitri possessed but her anger always one upped the rest of her characteristics.

She stood giving me a quizzical look as she gathered her long hair into a hair tie and wiped a few stray drops of sweat from her forehead. I knew she had just come from her training practices with her mentor Guardian Pavel. She grabbed a bottle of water from her gym bag and gulped a huge sip before sighing and plopping down on the couch.

"What crawled up your butt?" She asked obviously taking in my worried state.

In the sixteen years of being a mother to a rebellious daughter she had never asked once about her father. She never seemed to want to know. I had told her countless times that when she was ready to know I would be more then happy to tell her but she had always waved me away mumbling about how she didn't need a man in her life to feel complete. Never once had she questioned and never once had she showed a fondness to get to know her unnamed birth father. So why would she want to know now?

I kicked off my tennis shoes and took a seat in the cushioned armchair, "Nothing really just that Aunt Lissa and Uncle Christian are expecting some company. Andre might be staying over here for a couple weeks."