The Phoenix

Okay so the prequel/first book in this series (it doesn't matter which you read first) is now officially complete and now that i have finished it i can focus more on this book.

It's called 'The Rise of the Phoenix'

Now voting. 

i know had this page before but it was a complete mess because i forgot about some characters and added in some later so basically i'm redoing it with a full list. You can pick ANY marvel character you like whether it's from a movie or TV show. People in the avengers movies or avenger related movies, however, will be preferred.

You've got:

Clint

Steve

Loki

Bruce

Thor

Pietro

Sam (from cap 2)

Bucky

Matt (from daredevil)

Tony (but this would be weird because of Howard)

Vladimir (from Daredevil because i can)

I'm mind blanking, but anyone else feel free to say and vote.

Keep in mind things like a Bucky relationship would have to fall into Cap3 so it's going to take a long time.

By now everyone should have seen Age of Ultron, if you haven't spoilers ahead so if you don't want to know them just leave your vote now and exit the page :) Also kind of a spoiler for Daredevil.

I can potentially change Pietro's fate and i know how i could do it, but i would be wrapping the book up right after that so their relationship may be sudden as well as the ending.

Clint's family... honestly not a problem. I know some people like his family, i on the other hand thought it was too randomly thrown in in an attempt to create a Hawkeye plot line and backstory without having to make a movie for him (which he deserves). I've been thinking that if she does end up with Clint i would just change the wife and kids to like his loving parents or something that he set up in a safe house to protect them, so the farm would still be used.

I can also change Vladimir's fate as well, (I'm not quite convinced he is dead just yet, but in case he is) i do know how I would change that, but the end of the book would have to wait until Season 2.

Anyway, that's it. So far my personal favourites are Clint, Pietro, Sam, and maybe Steve. I also love Loki and Bucky, but they will be difficult. I have a flexible mind though, so just say whatever you think.

P.S. Sometimes i hate Marvel for creating so many god damn loveable characters!!!! It makes things like this far to difficult!!!!!