Chapter 2

The bar for a Monday night was crowded. People were dancing, drinking, kissing, crushing each other's body like there was no tomorrow. As I looked at the young couples that looked so in love it made my eyes to tear again.

I knew that life was cruel and that all things happen for a reason, but I couldn't understand. Andrew was the person I loved, and I was stupid to believe that he was returning the same love to me.

He was my best friend before he asked me out. He was the person that I ran to when I had a problem. He was the reason why I and Rebecca ended our friendship. I gave up a lot for him and yet he repaid me with broken heart.

I chuckled as wiping the tears from my eyes and gulping down another shot. I head was little massed up from the whole alcohol in my system and I didn't even care for the interview that I had the next day. I totally forgot about it.

I waved at the waitress to bring me another shot and she gave me a soft smile before going to the other side of the bar.

I slowly felt a figure sitting next to me and I turned around and my eyes met up with the hazel pare.

The soft blonde locks were a little wet from the sweeting and covering his forehead. He gave me a small smile and turn his head to the waiter and nodded. The waiter nodded back at him and pure him a shot of vodka.

He handed it in front of him and the waitress that I order my, came and put the same shot of vodka in front of me.

I turned my head toward him, finding him looking at me with small grin on his face. He picked up his glass and clicked it with mine. He bought his shot to his lips and gulped it down. As finishing it he put his glass on the bar and looked back at me.

"What is beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" his husky voice made my body to shiver, as my body hair went up.

I wanted to moan, but instead I beat my lip and looked down as small blush aper on my cheek. He put his point finger under my chin and my eyes made connect with his hazel pare again.

"What's your name cutie?" he came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Laura" my voice came more as a whispered and I look down again. He let go of my chin and light chuckle left his mouth.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said, and my cheeks went even more red.

I didn't dare to look up, I was afraid of what I would see. He was for sure handsome guy. The guy you see on the covers of magazine. His blond hair was memorizing, his eyes were soft and dangers, his body was perfect, his hands soft and his jam line was even more perfect, and he was there sitting in front of me and flirting. And I would lie if I said that I didn't want him, even for a one night.

"I'm Ross" his voice rang in my ear, and I slowly lift my eyes from the ground and look at him. He was gulping down his second shot and he looked at me again. "What is on your mind?" he smiled at me again and couldn't help it but smile back. He moved his bar chair closer to me and lay in until he was close to my ear.

"Your places or mine?" his question made me to gulped and I swallowed the saliva that gathered in my mouth. "Yours" I whispered back without thinking and he pushed his chair back and put his hand in front of me, helping me up. He put some money on the bar and pulled me out of the bar.

We made our way to the black luxury car and he pushed his hand in his jeans pocket and pulled out the car keys. He pressed the bottom and open the door for me, still holding my hand.

I sat in and he shut the door behind me, running to the driver side. He sat in and put the keys in ignition and turn the car on. He pulled his seatbelt over his chest as i watched his every move. He turned his head facing me and little smirk was placed on his lips.