Chapter 7

"You know tomorrow aunt Jenna is coming and uncle David" I poured myself a glass of juice and one for Jack.

"I didn't see them in ages. I really miss aunt Jenna's pancakes" he chuckled and took a glass of juice in his hand. "You know Laura, I missed this. I missed our time together" he smiled, and I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Me too" I whispered and tightened my hold around him.

"I have to go. I have a meeting with the boss. You have dinner in the fridge it isn't something, but you will survive."

"When you are in the kitchen and cooking it's always like that!" he yelled behind me, and I stopped as turning around.

"Fuck you Jack" he laughed, and I threw a pillow at him, the pillow flew straight into his glass, knocking over the glass full of juice on the floor.

"When I get back, I hope you will clean this mess" I grabbed my jacket and my purse and walked toward the door. "Bye Jackie. Love you"

I closed the door and made my way toward the elevator. I was wearing short but simple blood-red dress that was tightly fitted around my body. Outlining the swell of my breasts, hugging my hips and stopping at my knees.

The sunset was beautiful, mixed with the orange and red color with some clouds making the color gold. The wind was trashing at the tops of the trees. I closed my eyes enjoying the warm breeze hitting my face.

As I opened my eyes and black luxury car stopped in front of me. The tall blonde hair guy walked out with white button up shirt and black suit pants, the same he was wearing this morning. His reflection was shadowed by the sunlight. Making his face to look even more beautiful.

He walked toward me and took my hand, giving me small pack on my cheek. His hand felt so smooth undermine. His lips were so gentle and soft on my cheek and his hard chest was pressing against my perking nipples.

"You ready to go" his harsh, beautiful voice spoke against my ear, and I could feel my body shiver. "Yes" I whispered against his ear.

He pulled me toward the car and opened the passenger door for me. I slowly whispered thank you and got inside. I watched him going in front the car. His muscles were moving under his shirt. I could feel his bare chest under my fingertips. He was so soft, so hard, I was imagining examining every inch of his chest. As he sat in the car a fresh breeze from his perfume hit my face. He smelled so nice. I felt his hand moving against my chest brushing against my hard nipple making me to let out soft moan. I heard him chuckle as he pulled seatbelt over my chest.

"You look nice" he whispered in my ear, as the click sound from the seatbelt was heard. He bit on my earlobe, and I let out a moaned. I pulled his hair a little bit as he groaned. He grabbed my face making me to be face to face with him and kissing me hard on the lips.

I wanted to jump him, ripped his clothes apart and just have roughed sex with him. But it felt wrong, it felt wrong kissing my boss at all. I couldn't resist it. He was so handsome, so well build. His blonde hair was suiting his look so damn good, and those hazel eyes felt so soft as watching you. He knew the girls couldn't resist him and he took advantage of it.

"We have to go. We will be late for our reservation" he pulled away and moved thumb against my swollen lips.

Drive there was quiet, no words spoken. His left hand was resting on my right thigh and my hand over his. His reflection was serious the whole time, he didn't dare to look at my way and I didn't dare to look at his. We were sitting there quite enjoying each other company.

As he parked in front of restaurant, he looked at my direction for a second before getting out and opening the door for me. I took his hand and got out from the car. We slowly walked toward the door with my arm tucked under his. At the door a beautiful blond girl with slim figure and black dress that suited her so well welcomed us. Her smile was kind as she was looking at him. She looked flirty and as seeing him her face immediately light up.