Chapter 3

My hand slowly traces from his cheek to his neck. His muscles moved under my touch, making me to move my hand away and smile appeared on my lips.

His blonde locks were falling on his forehead, as he quietly snored next to me. My bare skin was touching his, making me to feel sparks going toward my body.

I slowly moved myself closer to him and wrap my arms around his hips, hiding my face into his neck, feeling his nice smell in my nose. He slowly breaths were hitting my neck and making his chest go up and down.

His heartbeat was slow, but loud. I buried my ear into the calm of his heartbeat, and in a matter of seconds fell terribly in love with the way my loneliness fell softly and suddenly asleep in his chest.

He lifted his hand and put it around my waist pulling me even closer to him. I small smile came on my face, and I closed my eyes and fail into the deep sleep.

Loud buzzing woke me up from the wonderful dreams making me to groan and turn around taking my phone from the ground. I looked at the time and it was already 7:30am.

"Oh shit! I'm going to be late!" I yelled and got up pulling my skirt and shirt on not spotting my undies and bra anywhere. I grabbed my purse from the couch in the living room and took my wallet out.

"Come on you got to be kidding with me!" my wallet was empty, and I spot Ross's wallet on the table in the kitchen.

I throw my wallet into my purse and walked to the kitchen table. I pick up his wallet and took out 50 dollars, the smallest vault he had.

"He wouldn't mind, would he?" I shook my head and put the money in my purse. I heard soft groans and bed creaking coming from the bedroom. The adrenaline and guiltiness rush toward my veins.

I quickly run to the hallway finding my shoes next to the door and putting them on. The front door was unlocked and from the kitchen, where I was moment ago, I heard woman's voice yelling Ross's name.

"Ross get up you will be late!" I gulped down the saliva and slowly open the door and walked out.

The yellow shining sun started rising from the ground. It filled the sky with mighty colors of red and splashed the clouds with pink. It was bright and memorizing. The most beautiful sunrise I ever seen.

I looked around me, every house was breathtaking. The street was clear, not single person was walking toward the neighborhood, few cars past here and there, but everything looked like the Earth stopped.

I reached in my purse to look for my phone, only to realize I left it on the floor of Ross's bedroom.

"Can this day get any better?" I sighed and started my way toward bus station.

I felt the clock ticking and I knew I will be so late for the meeting. My walking was slow and each step I took was shorter. My body was exhausted, and I could felt my heart beating faster.

After a half of hour walk, I finally reached the bus stop. The station was empty and there was small bench in the middle of the canopy. I sat down and felt like every bone has been relaxed. My body was weaker, and it felt like I would pass away any minute.

Car pulled on the bus stop. I heard the car door opening and closing, the footsteps were getting closer to me, and I slowly opened my eyes only to find his standing in front of me.

He was different. He was wearing black suit pants and long sleeve white shirt that were rolled up to his elbow. His blond locks weren't as messy as last night, but they were perfectly comb-over.

As he reached me, as putting his hands in his pants pocket and big smile appeared on his lips. "You know I could give you a ride home, right?"

I gulped down the saliva that gather in my mouth and tried to speak but nothing came out. He chuckled and offered his hand to me.