The Kidnapping

Sarah's p.o.v

Upon coming home two hours late from school I could hear my mom bickering in the kitchen. I took out the keys I had and scurry up the stairs to my room."Sarah get down here now." she shouted. I layed my bag on the bed and went to her. "yes mom? I asked "don't yes mom me where are you coming from, are you hurt? " she asked worried. "mom I'm OK I'm coming from the therapist actually." I said. "is everything okay? She whispered." yes mom everything's fine . can I get some sleep now?" she nodded her head and I ran to my room. I opened my laptop and realized that I have 50 messages from my friend Virginia. I read through until a specific one caught my eyes. I've got a date for u with Antonio. I closed down my laptop and started dancing on the bed. Antonio Carter is the hottest guy in school plus he is the captain of the soccer team not to mention he's a straight A student like me. Can't breathe. Need my pump. I grab it from my dresser and inhaled three times then plummet to my bed.

Lincoln's p.o.v

I woke to the sound of my phone vibrating and opened it to see I had two messages from my boss Antonio. It says that he has a job for me and that I'd get paid upfront. I replied okay and got up to go to school. I threw my clothes on my pile and enter the bathroom. I turn on the hot shower letting the water soak my body. I look out the window to see Sarah packing her bag for school. I hurried and came out the shower I decide to put on my black jeggings and my black tee. I ran down stairs to the kitchen grabbed an apple and ran out the door just in time to see Sarah strolling down the block. "Hey sarah want a ride." I shouted resulting in everyone on the block to look in my direction. She just continued walking like she normally does. I got in my BMW and drove to school.

Sarah's p.o.v

I kept walking as Lincoln drove past me. I looked around and realize i was the only one on the block. I continued walking and then. Realize that a black Honda Accord was driving slowly behind me. I quickened my pace and started to run when I was jumped. I tried to scream when a damp cloth came around my mouth.

**************

I wake to an unknown surrounding which now had me panicking. My breathing was now short and my vision started to fade when I saw a familiar face but before I could speak everything went pitch dark.

Lincoln p.o.v

I continued to look back confused in math as I realize that Sarah is nowhere to be found. School ended and Antonio message me to meet him at our usual spot. I hurried to my car and drove off. I arrived seeing the ten cars of each Squad member. This had to be serious. I entered the room to the smell of weed. Then Antonio spoke "there u are let's begin then. Remember I told you that my father when he first made this organisation had captured a young girl and gave her the chemical that would destroy her brain cells . well I've found her and I need her dead." everyone in the room started to look at each other. He dismissed us and told me to stay.

Sarah's p.o.v

I wake up to the grumbling of my stomach. I groan in pain as Antonio came in where I was."hello Sarah how are u feeling?" he asked amusement in his tone of voice. He came and kissed me and I spat on his face. I was defenseless because i was tied up. What happened next was a blur.

Please vote. comment. Need to know if it's ok thanks