The Proposal

Sarah's POV

As Lincoln and I entered the school parking lot all eyes seem to look in our direction. I looked at Lincoln only to see him smirking. "why are you smirking" i asked narrowing my eyes at him. He simply laughed and just got out the car coming around to my side and opening the the door for me. I smiled widely at him telling him thank you. He smiled taking my hand and led us into school still with everyone's gazes on us.

.............

It was lunch and I headed to the cafeteria looking for Lincoln only to find him at the popular table. Not getting his attention I looked for Virginia and found her gesturing for me to come. I was about to walk to her when a pair of muscular arms engulfed me carrying me to the direction of the popular table. I then realized it was Lincoln. He sat me down next to him and to my surprised told everyone that I was his girlfriend. I began to blush as all his friends were cheering him on. He then offered me his lunch and fed me it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lincoln's POV

as lunch ended, I watched Sarah live to go to her last class and told her to meet me after school in the parking lot. After announcing to my friends that she was my girlfriend she never said a word word but never stopped smiling indicating to me that she was happy which only made me happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's POV

I hurried to the parking seeing Lincoln leaning on his car smirking at me. I ran to him hugging him tightly and he hugged me back. Leaning back slightly i asked him where we were going he simply placed a finger on my lips and led me to the car. He closed my door and went to his side. He started the car and held my hands as pulled out of the parking lot.

Two hours later i was awaken by the beeping of a horn. I slowly got up and looked at Lincoln who is looking out the windscreen blankly. I opened the door to the car and looked at the most amazing view I've ever seen. The waves crashed against the shore line as the breeze slowly blew my hair. I signed in content as a pair of muscular arms engulfed me. Lincoln turned me towards the top of the hill where the most amazing condo I have ever seen stood. I looked at Lincoln surprised. He just smiled and said "welcome to mi casa." before he could say anything else I dragged him towards the direction of his castle.