Whispering

As we entered his condo he tightly held onto my hands and led me into every room. Surprisingly his mansion was spotless I looked at him and asked him if he had a maid he simply laugh and shaked his head no. His phone rang and he told me he would be right back. I smiled and suddenly grew curious and wandered about. I have admit I love it here and can just imagine spending the rest of my life here with Lincoln. After walking for a while I suddenly stopped and looked around I could swear I hear Whispering. After not hearing it for a while I went back to the direction in which I came but stopped when I felt someone held me back. The hands holding me back are pitch black. I dear not look back as I hear Whispering behind of Me and the person seems to be Whispering my name. I screamed loudly and fell to the floor only to be picked up by my hunk of handsome who slowly wiped away my tears and told me that everything is going to be alright. I buried my face in his chest and he led me to his room and slowly placed me down on his bed. I looked on his dresser and was shock to see that he had many crosses and lit candles all surrounding a bible I look at Lincoln as he walked and picked up the Bible bring it to me he told that he always keeps his Bible open to protect him. Ohh if he could be any more perfect. He read me his favourite verse and then laid next to me saying he'll always be by my side no matter what. Is this love or what. I never spoke a word after what happened. He never asked and I was happy he didn't he would just wait for me to tell him later. I slowly fell asleep in his arms to dream about my Knight in shining amor.

It's been years. Hope u enjoyed this very short chapter. I just write as I go along I don't even have a plot ohh well I'll get there
Please vote lovies