The Nightmare

Antonio's p.o.v

As Sarah blacked out i started to cut her with a knife over her chest. Then suddenly her head was snapped up and her eyes opened showing that they were pitch black scaring me. I was about to run out the door when it slammed shut, I tried my. Best to open it but failed miserably. I watched as her body started to float around the room while i was circling her. Then the room was filled with a mysterious fog which resulted in me blacking out.

Lincoln's p.o.v

I realized that Antonio has been gone for a while now so I scurried down the stairs he took. As I turned the corner I hear crying coming from down the hall. I entered the room seeing Antonio unconscious on the floor and Sarah crying with blood covering her. I quickly ran to her side helping her down. She began to punch me in my stomach which had no effect on me. I told it was me and her eyes opened in shock. She started crying harder leaning into my chest which sent tingles through my body but I ignored it and proceed up the stairs to take her to the hospital.

*2 weeks later*

Sarah's pov

Life for me now was more hectic but I still felt protected because of Lincoln. Ever since that day he saved me we started to hang out more and he vowed to never leave my side. Right now we're at a party that the soccer team is hosting. Did I forget to mention Lincoln also plays soccer. I was dancing in the crowd when two arms wrapped around my waist I look back to see it was Lincoln. He then whispered in my ears "Ready to leave yet. I'm sure your mom is worried." I chuckled a little showing him. Five fingers indicating five more minutes . he gave me a thumbs up and proceeded back to the kitchen to get a new glass. He promised me that he wouldn't drink because he will taking me home. I started feeling dizzy after a while and looked in lincoln's direction he realize this and comes and catches me before I pass out.

Hey guys how was this chappy sorry if it's too long
vote. Comment please thanks luv u guys