04

We reached the end of the Flat Tran.
Teresa opened a door leading to a dark underground tunnel.
Harriet got a flashlight from her back pack and so did a bunch of others.
We entered into the dark tunnel.

Harriet and I were at the back while Teresa and a bunch of others led the front.

Suddenly there was a pop followed by a tinkling of glass sprinkling on the floor, making me jump.
Something ain't right.

"Maybe we should-" I started to say as I turned around and face a man behind me. He was like an apparition - there was something unreal about him. He leaned to the right, his left foot and leg jiggling slightly and
unclenching. He wore a dark suit that had probably once been nice, though it was filthy and tattered. It looked like his hair had been ripped from his scalp, leaving bloody scabs in its place. His face was pallid and wet with scars and sores everywhere. One eye was gone, a gummy red mass where it should have been. He also had no nose and I could actually see traces of the nasal passages in his skull underneath the terrible mangled skin.

The man stared at me and Harriet.
Then he said only a few words, but they were so absurd and out of place that it just made the whole thing that much more horrifying.

"I'm a Crank, Rose took my nose, I suppose."

I could see fear in Harriets eyes. Then she let out a cryful scream and ran so did the other girls but I just froze.

"Was it something I said?" The man asks.

"Ammm.. ..well."

"Rose took my nose, I suppose" he repeated; the bubble of phlegm in his throat made a disgusting crackle. "And it really blows."

I need to get away from this guy, why didn't I run like Harriet and the rest of the girls did, I have a serious death wish.

"Get it?" The man says his snarl trying to morph into a grin.

"Yeah I get it" I say. "That's some funny stuff, but I really need to get going."

"You have a pretty nose, I really want a nose again" he says as he starts to lick his lips. "And so do my friends."

"Friends?" I ask while trying to back away from him.

It was time to go.

I ran away from the man. But he was coming straight after me. The rest of the girls disappeared. I was lost and a Crank was chasing me.
"Little girllllll" the man says, a taunting and creepy call.

I kept running but I could here feet trotting right behind me.
I stopped at a crossroad, that led three different ways, I decided to take the right, I found a door opened and hid myself inside their and got under a table. I tried to control my breathing, I was so scared.

"Little gurrrl" the man says in a creepy call again.

The door creaked open and I could hear them come in. I could hear a hand or shoe scruff along the floor.

I carefully controlled my breathing.
More shuffling of feet. There was more of them. I'm screwed.

"She's not in here, I'm leaving" a female voice says.

Shuffles of feet and swishing of clothes outside. Were they leaving?

Several minutes passed. Several more. Nothing but silence and darkness.

I flicked on my torch again.

"Hello little girl" a hideous voice yells from under the table.
Then a bloody hand reached from under the table and grabbed me by the t-shirt.

I shrieked, I started swatting at the scarred and bruised hand. The Crank pulled me and slammed me against the wall. My face smashed into the hard concrete and a burst of pain exploded around my nose. I felt blood trickling down.

I couldn't believe the strength of this Crank- it seemed impossible based on how he looked. Weak and horribly injured.
Then he pushed me onto the ground.

"I want your nose" he says as he gets his bloody hand around my neck.

"Well your not going to get her nose" a voice says by the doorway.
There's a guy with a blonde short hair, slightly spiked, he looks very muscular and he has amazing blue eyes. He pulls a gun from his pocket.

"Now, let the girl go" he says.

The Crank doesn't listen he suddenly pulls out a knife and sticks it into my leg I let out a piercing scream, until there's a bang and the Crank collapses.

The muscular guy comes closer to me, I try to crawl away from the Cranks dead body, I let out a cry due to the pain in my leg.

"Its ok I won't hurt you" he reassures me.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Peter!" a female voice shouts and in comes a girl with dark chocolate brown eyes, dark brown hair and she's carrying an arrow and bow in her hand.

"We need to go now!" she shouts.

"Alright Allison, time to go" he says and scoops me up in his arms.

Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile, been busy with school!
I decided to create my very new own characters Peter and Allison. They will be in for most of the chapters in this story.

Comment
Or
Vote!