14

"Are you in love with Thomas?" He asks.

"Newt, I-I don't love Thomas."

"Stop lying Bella!" Newt shouts.

"Why do you think I love him, I love you Newt!"

"Just stop Bella tell me the truth!"

"Newt-"

"Tell me!" He shouts.

Tears started to stream down my face.
"Yes I do, but I love you more Newt," I say.

"I knew it, so what's it like kissing Thomas behind my back does he make you feel alive like I do?" He asks.

"Newt stop!" I shout at him.

"Come on Bella, just bloody tell me, what was it like to cheat?" Newt asks.

"I felt awful, ok, are you happy, it made me feel sick."

"After all Thomas has put you through you still decided to go for him, after he beat your brother to death right in front of you, and I stood by you I tried to help you Bella, but all you did was push me away and I still stood by you, because I loved you."

"Newt I'm so sorry ok I'm truly am, I don't even know who I am anymore" I say as the tears kept pouring down my face.

"I'm sorry Bella but we can't be together anymore, I can't take this" he says.

"No Newt please we can work it out please, please, I'm truly sorry" I say grabbing onto Newts arm.

Newt grabs my hand and pulls it off his arm and walks off.

What have I become.
I sit down on one of the rocks and just cried my eyes out.

I felt someone's presence long side me.
I wiped the tears from my face and looked at the person next to me it was, Teresa.

"What do you want?" I ask bitterly.

"I heard you and Newt broke up" she says.

"Yeah so why do you care?" I ask.

"I don't, its just he had a right to know what a cheat you really are" she says.

"You told him!" I shout at her.

"He had a right to know, you can't lie to him for the rest of your life."

"It wasn't your place to tell him, do you seriously hate me that much?"

"I don't hate you I'm jealous of you, you stole Thomas from me so I decided to steal what was yours" Teresa says with a huge grin appearing on her face.

Suddenly out of no where my fist connected with her jaw making her fall back on her ass.

"How dare you!" I scream at her.

"Bella, calm down!"
Suddenly someone comes up from behind me and drags me away.

"Let go of me!" I shout.